Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill from the mental hospital

CopeorDie

CopeorDie

Recruit
★★
When I was in the mental hospital and I was sitting on a swing on the yard two foids were on the swings next to me and I listened to their conversation. They said that they expected bad boys with scars and tattoos and not like the males who were in with me. They didn't look like they suffer from anything except attention seeking like 90% of the foids there.

They were hoping to find dark triad chad psychos but all they found were depressed spergs

They let you outside with swings? At my psych ward they didnt let us have shit.

And yes all the whores are in there for attention whore problems, going to the psych ward just blackpilled me further to realize even the most suffering foids just have fake bullshit meme problems, never experienced true suffering and isolation.

They let you outside with swings? At my psych ward they didnt let us have shit.
I was 17 at the time so I was locked in the underage psych ward. I can't imagine what shithole hospital I would be sent to now if I did something.

And yes all the whores are in there for attention whore problems, going to the psych ward just blackpilled me further to realize even the most suffering foids just have fake bullshit meme problems, never experienced true suffering and isolation.
All foids there were "anorexic" or cut their arms. One foid cut her arm with pencils and said it felt good to attention seek.

they realized there’s no emo chads