Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious blackpill from a disney movie????

Actually a lot of traditional media has subtle blackpills in them. But nobody will admit the blackpill fully.

Actually a lot of traditional media has subtle blackpills in them. But nobody will admit the blackpill fully.
True. They're blackpills mixed in between bluepills. It's always the same tale of how just, compassionate and romantic hero gets the girl of his dreams, but he always turns out to be a tall blue eyed chad. Every Disney movie except for maybe Hunchback From Notre Dame features beautfiul people as main characters and the short/ugly ones are either evil or as comedic relief.
HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME

Easily the most blackpill movie ever made, must watch for incels
I never watched it. Did he get to marry the gypsy chick or was the idea of the movie that he should be content with being ugly and her going away with that other dude?

True. They're blackpills mixed in between bluepills. It's always the same tale of how just, compassionate and romantic hero gets the girl of his dreams, but he always turns out to be a tall blue eyed chad. Every Disney movie except for maybe Hunchback From Notre Dame features beautfiul people as main characters and the short/ugly ones are either evil or as comedic relief.
Disney and other mainstream movie/media is partially to blame for the indoctrination of society with lookist attitudes. Especially since kids are the main consumers of disney, they are getting them when they are young and vulnerable, and also making their veiled lookist propaganda enjoyable to watch for children so they consume it even more. However it is innate in humans to be lookist so I cannot blame them entirely. Art imitates life in this case.

I never watched it. Did he get to marry the gypsy chick or was the idea of the movie that he should be content with being ugly and her going away with that other dude?
Shrek is another example of a movie with blackpills and bluepills at the same time(with a short villain but an ugly protagonist). Ratatouille also have an ugly and also short villain, i have noticed that almost all these cartoon movies have ugly villains, except for Frozen.

Disney and other mainstream movie/media is partially to blame for the indoctrination of society with lookist attitudes. Especially since kids are the main consumers of disney, they are getting them when they are young and vulnerable, and also making their veiled lookist propaganda enjoyable to watch for children so they consume it even more. However it is innate in humans to be lookist so I cannot blame them entirely. Art imitates life in this case.
Disney are totally lookist in their movies, i don't think Disney ever had movies that are similar to Megamind.

Shrek is another example of a movie with blackpills and bluepills at the same time(with a short villain but an ugly protagonist). Ratatouille also have an ugly and also short villain, i have noticed that almost all these cartoon movies have ugly villains, except for Frozen.
Short villains are supposed to be a comedic relief (Lord Farquaad in Shrek, although he has a chad face), tall and ugly are frightening (see Hades in Hercules), tall and handsome are alluring (they're not as common, mostly exist in super hero fiction). Although, in Disney movies villain women are often fat and/or old.
watch it and see, I'm not gonna spoil it :feelsmage:
I don't watch kids shows.

Notice how the protagonists are always good looking and the antagonists are ugly?