Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill french movie

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I know we have Last American Virgin that sums up Blackpill, but there is also the French classic, Whatever, from which I think people have only seen the scene in the club where the incels friend is dishing out blackpills.

For anyone who's seen the movie I had a couple of questions:

1) the dude is not that bad looking, and his friend is not that good looking, so is his problem that he's a mentalcel?

2) in the movie do they elaborate any more on what made him this way?

3) in the end does he get redemption/ retribution?

Here's the famous scene btw

I’ve seen the movie and honestly I think it was pretty good. You should watch it yourself to find out.

Anywhere I can watch for free?
fuck I remember someone bringing it up here and posting a full length movie, its somewhere here you just gotta look for it sorry man

Yikes sweaty that dialog doesn't sit right with me. It's sounding kind of like the incels. Was the screenwriter a school shooter by chance?
Why not search for a torrent to download?

It’s a book by the giga-based, giga-blackpilled genius Michel Houellebecq.

Didn't watch tbh

Yes that movie scene is absolutely brutal

vimeo
38272536 E853 4D80 8CB0 1561B1C3EC17

1) the dude is not that bad looking, and his friend is not that good looking, so is his problem that he's a mentalcel?

It's just a movie. I doubt they would put someone seriously hideous in it
2) in the movie do they elaborate any more on what made him this way?

Sort of. It's implied he's always had trouble. The film also tells about him having to go on a business trip with this other workplace Chad which he hated since he got brutally mogged the whole time.

3) in the end does he get redemption/ retribution?

Literally right after this scene you posted, the guy who's talking in the clip convinces him to kill a couple having sex on the beach. He sneaks up on them with a knife, but he doesn't do it. Instead... he masturbates to it. He then drives off without the other guy (who is actually more of the main character of the film by the way, and he is more of a normie, it's been year since he had sex). The incel guy dies in a car crash after this. I think it kind of hinted it towards being a suicide but we never find out.

So he was a failed ER. I was really disappointed by this as you could imagine. The ultimate cuck out.

Won’t watch