Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BlackPill = Freedom

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I go outside. I see holes walking around and I don't give a shit. I now know the true nature of holes. I don't have false hope. And without false hope there is no misery. I have an everlasting frown and I'm numb to everything around me. I could care less actually. Who cares about some sexhaver chads problems. Literally nothing matters to me.

blackpill = depression = rope

Truth

There is no freedom for us without the blackpill

ER is a hero because he spread freedom, he is everything that George W. Bush pretended to be

I doubt that nothing matters to you, why post on this forum then? I think the truth matters to you. The truth about this worthless world that we discuss here.

I doubt that nothing matters to you, why post on this forum then? I think the truth matters to you. The truth about this worthless world that we discuss here.
I guess your wright the truth is all that matters

There is a slim chance you'd end up in hell. I wouldn't risk it
Based, killing yourself for foids is a sin in gods eyes at least take a couple non-believers with you :society:

The blackpill and a modicum of self insight took the few copes and hopes I had away from me, now not even cheap entertainment, goyslop or drugs can tickle my braincells

I go outside. I see holes walking around and I don't give a shit. I now know the true nature of holes. I don't have false hope. And without false hope there is no misery. I have an everlasting frown and I'm numb to everything around me. I could care less actually. Who cares about some sexhaver chads problems. Literally nothing matters to me.
Nah sometimes i want to blow my brains out

Blackpill is actually quite liberating, no false hopes just truth. I am glad i took the blackpill before i ran into trouble with foids.