Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill for denialcels: if you are looking for "dating tips" you are fucked

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Do you think you need to learn some set of actions to attract fems? Dress on a certain way? Bad news, to non incels/beta buxers attraction IS natural, they don't need to "work on themselves" or develop "dating strategies".

Tinder has ruined it for literally pretty much all males unless you're Chad-Gigachad, if you're below that you pretty much need "dating tips"

Retards : "You need to make sure to act in a certain way, you need to have the right clothes, you need to be thinking one step ahead, you need to be reading 6 books at a time, you need to make sure you look her in the eye but not too much"

also retards : "lol I met my gf/bf by complete accident smoking pot with my friends lmao"

Tinder has ruined it for literally pretty much all males unless you're Chad-Gigachad, if you're below that you pretty much need "dating tips"

This is partly a cope, people don't need to be chad to attract women, normies/high tier normies can attract fems without an incredible effort (of course not as much as super chads, who do it with 0 effort).

The only legit strategy is LMS maxxing. since most incels are too lazy to money or status max they just blame their subpar looks.

And even with MS you'll never be liked just for existing the way male models are.

Not really, there is an art to this sort of thing. Just talking to her is one thing. Then sparking her interest enough so you can get her number somehow. Then asking her out or even better arranging some "innocent" fake thing like a study date. Turning friendships into sexual relationships - very hard but it can be done. Then you have to call her a few times before the date and if you call her too much, she bails. Then you have talk right on the phone while you are talking to her and you can fuck this up in a million ways too, often by saying just one thing.

You have to learn how to put out the brushfires that inevitably develop with any relationship with a female. There is a way to do this, and if you do it wrong, she blows up and leaves. I hear about guys having dates or arranging to meet a woman all the time, and the woman cancels before it even happens. Then you meet and you have to play your cards right here too. You can seriously turn her off very easily. If she suddenly suggests something sexual like, "Let's grab a blanket and go to the beach," you have to jump on that right away because half the time, she will think better of it and say, "No, let's not, I have a husband."

If you actually have a real date, there are a million things that can go wrong here. If you are nervous or autistically fucked up, you can ruin the whole date very easily. You have to figure out how to charm her. There are a thousand tricks. Innocently: "Do you mind if I put my hand in your pocket there?" Shy like a little boy. "Oh no, go right ahead!" Even if you start making out, she tries to stop it halfway through a lot of the time because she has second thoughts. Innocently, like a little boy: "Could you get my keys out of my pocket please?"

You have to figure out when she's horny and wants to go for it and then you have to make your move and you better make it fast. If you don't go for it, she gets pissed and withdraws the offer (which was completely nonverbal anyway) and thinks you're a pussy because you didn't go for it.

Getting her into bed requires a million and one tricks in your Felix bag of tricks. Seduction is a scam, a game, a con. It's trickery. You're basically tricking and fooling her into bed because half the time, she doesn't want to do it and she's always trying to weasel out of the dick. There are a thousand tricks here too. "You don't want to fuck? Fine. I'll go sleep on the couch. See you in the morning. Bye." Works great. Pretty soon she's asking you to come to the bed. Give them orders. "Get on that bed right now!" She scurries over like a scared little obedient girl.

And then when you are in bed of course you have to perform. You can't be impotent and a lot of young men are if they are anxious. Coming too fast is not real great. I suppose there are a hundred ways to fuck up in bed too.

You think women fall in love with guys for no reason? Forget it. They fall in love because Chad love scammers know how to cast actual magic spells on women to make the women fall in love with them. Then comes the relationship. It must be endlessly gamed every step of the way to keep it on the up and up.

Even if you are Chad, if she thinks you're a pussy or she disrespects your masculinity, you will have problems and she will cuck you just for being a pussy. Either you dominate her or she dominates you. So you dominate her. And there's a very fine art to that between correct domination and abuse and so many things can go wrong.

Brush fires and even forest fires are going off all the time because she's a woman and that's what they do. You have to figure out how to put out these fires and keep it on the up and up. The fights can be wild and painful. You tell her your most sensitive issues that you will almost kill over and the first fight, she whips them out and turns them into nuclear weapons and fires them at you. Being attacked by a woman viciously and contemptuously can be devastating if you are not prepared. There's a right and wrong way to respond to attacks and you can fuck up the response in countless ways.

Now to get really insane, try doing what Chad does - running two or more women at once. He's running three different women, none of them know about each other. This is the craziest game of them all. It's almost a 40 hour a week job, women are screaming at him all the time, people are threatening to kick his ass, women are having tearful meltdowns or threatening to kill him, two women start fighting over him, he's lying to everyone all the time. Even one woman is headache enough but if Chad runs 2-3 at once he has double or triple the headaches. It's a crazy way to live, but some Chads like it because they get a lot of sex and they like to live dangerously. And the only thing better than having one chick crazy about you is having two chicks nuts about you.

Maintaining the relationship, keeping it going over months to even a year or more through probably breakups full of wild drama, keeping the sex going (not so easy as you think), then when you get into multi-year relationships, you have something really heavy but those can be blown up too pretty easily.

I'm not even going to get into marriage here.

It's not even that easy being Chad or Chadlite or even a regular Normie. Women are an unholy pain the ass and relationships with women are full of regular drama and chaos for no particular reason. Every Chad I have known practically had a BA in Seduction and Gaming Relationships with Women. It's not just his looks. You can have male model good looks but it's worth fuck all if you're a mouse. Even the Chads and Chadlites I have known have told me that the hardest thing they ever did in life was getting women and running relationships with women. The best men of all not only have looks but they have almost a PhD in Game and running relationships.

This.

It's over if you're sub8.

clothing is important, even more so the uglier you are, so clothing tips are good for incels imo