Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] Femoid auctions virginity, gets offered 1.4 million dollars

w-w-why??? Why spend that much money on pussy????

This is why I feel as though the modern women, especially those living in western society, have no reason to complain about financial binds when the lot of them could easily be stacking a grand, if not more every week. No reason they should be stressed for cash when there's a plethora of simps to be milked at their disposal.

Imagine having it so easy that all you need to do to become a millionaire is not whore yourself out before your 18th birthday.

At least none of us are as bad as THAT guy.

26....looks like that, it's SO over.

i should try this

Rich cucks are just laughable

It's funny and sad

Be a Chad or be a millionnaire/billionnaire if you want to take someone's virginity. There is no in-between when it comes to this.

Lucky man, 99.99% of rich men miss out on love and sex from virgin teen girls. The only currency prime girls care about is looks and international stardom.

Life on recruit difficultly

Be a Chad or be a millionnaire/billionnaire if you want to take someone's virginity. There is no in-between when it comes to this.
Just shows how rare and unobtainable a virgin girl is. Femoids are whores.

"Jasmin said: 'My parents supported me from beginning. They know everything and agree. "

Not caring is one thing, but aggreeing with it? Pathetic.

"Jasmin said: 'My parents supported me from beginning. They know everything and agree. "

Not caring is one thing, but aggreeing with it? Pathetic.
Parents these days repulse me.

Jfl, she's not even that good looking. She looks like trailer trash.

Jfl, she's not even that good looking. She looks like trailer trash.
Yes indeed however virgin females are really rare these days, combine it with desperate richcels and you get this result.

I betcha afterwards she is going to reattach her hymen, change her identity and sell her virginity again.

That's so strange cuz that's the exact same I have to pay to lose it.

I thought I got linked to the wrong page. That horsefaced woman is going to become an overnight millionaire because she has a vagina?

This is literally GENOCIDEFUEL. JUST LOL@being born male. What a fucking joke. At this point, I would support all men being frogmarched into Auschwitz's ovens. We're too far gone.

And they say that women can be incel.

This is pure ragefuel. So many thirsty cucks in this world. Femoids can have everything they want, they can never fucking lose. Why any femoid kills herself I’ll never understand.

her virginity makes her a millionaire meanwhile i need to pay money to lose mine

Proof that your virginity DOES matter @cucktears

What.

The.

Literal.

Fuck.

1.4 Million.

The most hilarious part is that she's probably not even a virgin, just LARPing as one, she hit a lick on these niggas real quick.

But i thought women had it harder

She's not even good looking, imagine what an actual hot girl would get if she tried this

Disgusting. I can see why they would pay that much, seeing as finding a virgin woman is rare nowadays. But she could just be lying, and any non-virgin woman can randomly go on stage and claim they are a virgin and cucks will pay for it.

Jfl at this world , she and the man who payed should be hung in public

No problem. just rape her and he offering is gone

Pure lifefuel for you KHHVs. You are going to be rich! No?

I betcha afterwards she is going to reattach her hymen, change her identity and sell her virginity again.
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

She looks like a fucking tranny. I had to move the heavens in order to lose my virginiy. And even now im amazed i succeeded considering im hideous.

And this horse face bitch auctions here hymen for 1.4 million dollars?..

She looks like a fucking tranny. I had to move the heavens in order to lose my virginiy. And even now im amazed i succeeded considering im hideous.

And this horse face bitch auctions here hymen for 1.4 million dollars?..

If you lost your virginity wtf r u doing here tard

If you lost your virginity wtf r u doing here tard
Sodini wasn't a virgin. Look at how much he suffered.
I got lucky due to the girl drinking and me being super low inhibition when I was younger.

One can be a non virgin yet incel an ugly. Just ask Faceandlms

LMAO, imagine he puts it in and figures out she's not a virgin. I'd probably stone her to death in that situation. Hell, I'd pay 1.4 million just to stone some whores who have denied me, it's well worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back