Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blackpill] Females have no inherent personality

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
They simply change their demeanor on a whim and wear different "masks"
They can be mature and calming, yet irrational and unstable. They can be sweet and supportive, yet cruel and cold. "I love you with all of my heart!" can turn into "I don't want you anymore, go away!" overnight, something I've observed as someone who's talked to guys who have been in relationships before.

This is also shown in how females act around you vs how they act around more desirable men. While you might know her as "that cunt who broke your heart and treated you like shit" someone better-looking knows he as "that kind,wonderful girl who did everything for him" if both if you described the same girl to one-another, I can bet that neither of you would realize that it's her.

Seriously, this creatures perplex me to the point where I would open a lab just to study their bizarre nature.

>This is also shown in how females act around you vs how they act around more desirable men. While you might know her as "that cunt who broke your heart and treated you like shit" someone better-looking knows he as "that kind,wonderful girl who did everything for him" if both if you described the same girl to one-another, I can bet that neither of you would realize that it's her.

This is exactly what I have been trying to get across. Too many men have a cucked attitude towards women simply because they are good looking and women treat them well. Open your eyes and see what the rest of us have to deal with.