Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[blackpill] Females are natural attention whores

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Throughout my many years on the internet, this was an easy observation for me to make.
Your average female likes to imagine herself as some sort of celebrity and is desperate for attention; no matter from who. Why do you think girls post hundreds of selfies on social media from the moment they enter puberty? It's because they want all eyes to be on them, have an unquenchable thirst for attention.

It doesn't even matter if said attention is positive either, sometimes they're just content with being reviled as long as someone thinks of them. Why do you think multiple females have come here and claimed they "sympathize" with us? (And that's nothing compared to the DOZENS of female Youtubers I've seen that try to play the same angle) They know we have a no female rule, yet they still want to make themselves known somehow.

It's also a reason why females can never be truly monogamous, because dating one Chad isn't enough - they want ALL of them. Even then they still fish for compliments online, because it's never enough.

But why take my word for it, when even a children's cartoon is aware of this?

Thanks to the beta cucks that give them attention and put them on a pedestal no matter what they do.
They get instant validation everywhere they go, every day while sub-par males get zero.

Last edited:
Everybody knows this. The problem is cucks who still give them this validation knowing exactly how much they need it. Cucks are literally the reasons femoids get away with their behaviour and it is sickening.

yeah I’ve seen this first hand. I remember in WoW this one girl joining our guild and announcing she was female, everyone orbited her on discord and it was annoying.

Legit females always make it about themselves.

yeah I’ve seen this first hand. I remember in WoW this one girl joining our guild and announcing she was female, everyone orbited her on discord and it was annoying.
Holy shit man, that's brutal.
It's at it's worst when a female enters a male dominated environment (especially if it's full of incels) then all the betas drool over her. Just announcing that you're a girl = worship.

A few of my hardcore WoW guilds back in the day disbanded due to femoid drama. It's really the worst. And they're really bad players too, except for one holy priest that was actually decent, quiet & not too attention-whorey.

Couples are even worse

Last edited:
I believe people are animals and their behavior is driven by instinct, hormones and other factors. For girls, attention and validation craving comes naturally after puberty, so they can find (a) partner(s) easier and procreate (from an evolutionary stance).

If they are not raised properly (ie shown how to behave themselves) they become just that. And with more and more parents barely caring how their children grow up, we are faced with an ever increasing phenomenon.

doesn't help that white knights feed their fucking ego.

females require an insane amount of attention