Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill experience when I was like 9

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
When I was 8 or 9 I had this huge crush on the most popular girl in our class (blonde, blue eyed). We had a school dance in the cafeteria one evening where the boys and girls had to draw the opposite sexes name from a bowl of names and whoever you got you had to dance with (or something I don't entirely remember what the system was).

Now I knew that the girl I liked wanted to dance with the mini-Chad in the class and somehow I had the notion that she had rigged it so that this would happen (I don't know where I got that idea but she always got what she wanted). So when everyone was distracted, I somehow rigged the system for myself so that she would pick me (don't ask me how, I can't remember what I did).

Well lo and behold, she picked my name and read it out and I advanced like a gentleman with my hand out ready to ask for "this dance", but she looked insulted and started crying, her girlfriends flocking around her. Her plan to dance with Mini-Chad was foiled and there I stood, a Sub5 eagerly waiting to dance.

That's the first time I had such a visceral rejection from a girl and it broke me. It was a dance to one song, had she been polite and a bit graceful she would have just danced for 3 minutes and then tried to dance with the Mini-Chad, but no, she had cause a scene and humiliate me just because I was ugly.

In hindsight I'm glad I changed the outcome of "the draw" to cause her that distress and what makes me even happier is that today, she is, last I heard, a butch fat lesbian.

9 years old is a good age for a foid reaching puberty (in Islamic teachings when Muhammad consumated the marriage with Aisha).

Holy fucking brutal
Sorry for that brocel
Hope you recover from that
Social pain is no joke, It haunts you