Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone Here Hates Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You all hate me admit it, I am dirt and scum in your eyes because I am truecel and you are fakecel. You want me to suffer for all of eternity because my pain brings you pleasure, you hate all my posts and comments, you have everything in your lives I have nothing. How is this right or just, for you to take away the last thing I had have you no humanity?

I like you brother, you're one of the few people here who isn't a normie trying to role-play for pity points.

If you're a truecel, I respect you.

Brother, calm down. Get off this site for tonight and try to relax somehow. No one hates you here.

I feel the same too. After people saw my pic they started to someout dislike me.

BLACKPILL : Truecels are hated by other incels.

If people saw a picture of me it would invalidate anything and everything that I said in their eyes, it's subconscious sadly and happens to all of us. People who look ugly are treated as, you guessed it, subhuman! Anything they say will automatically be taken less seriously, and people will always feel superior to them, it's just how humans are built.

I feel the same too. After people saw my pic they started to someout dislike me.

Truecels are hated by fakecels. Actual incels here are all nice to eachother as far as i could tell.

How is this right or just, for you to take away the last thing I had have you no humanity?

Idk man, maybe I'm just fucked up but why don't you just stop complaining and become a rapist or something, that's what I would do if I was that ugly, I wouldn't just endlessly complain that i'll never have sex, I'd accept the fact that I'd never get consensual sex and therefore should seek out non-consensual options.

Or a lighter approach, focus on a career, save, fuck prostitutes, but don't just act like you don't have any options, there's always an option, it just may not be an option you like, well you have to take the option or take your losses. I don't hate your posts, but I find arguments like these kinda pointless, the "I'm uglier than you so your hardships to get sex don't count" arguments. Its like you're trying to grasp and hold onto one thing you're better than someone at, and that's being a failure, so anybody you perceive as having it easier is "a threat" to that position.

Why are you latching onto this, its pointless. I seriously have a bet with myself, that if I can't get genuinely laid (consensual not paid for sex) by age 30 i'll just become a rapist, no joke, not even kidding here, and I have average looks. I find it very ironic that a lot of you who were basically rejected by society as human garbage are still so blinded and bound to the morals and laws of that very same society, your response will probably be around the lines of - "I don't want to rape because its bad" or "I want someone to love me", its kind funny when you think about it, its like you've forgotten yourself, were not fucking human mate (as far as society is concerned), were fucking monsters, you're wasting your time binding yourself to the rules of normies.

Being a social reject can be a gift, but only if you let it. Guys like you still have one foot in the door and one foot outside the door and its like you're completely oblivious to it, pick a side and then you'll stop being so unhappy, you'll embrace yourself. Like that scene in Tokyo Ghoul when he finally transformed (white hair), or my personal favourite, griffith from berserk when he said "I sacrifice" (#GriffithDidNothingWrong). Abandon your humanity, soicety has already abandoned it, you're the only one still holding on.

Bonus Round - Edward Nigma transformation into The Riddler -

Really love these kinds of scenes, because I can relate to them so much, I can still remember my turning point in life, those moments are truly beautiful in a way, the beauty of a point of no return.

I like you because you are an anti-degenerate, at least it seems that way

No one hates you.

You all hate me admit it, I am dirt and scum in your eyes because I am truecel and you are fakecel. You want me to suffer for all of eternity because my pain brings you pleasure, you hate all my posts and comments, you have everything in your lives I have nothing. How is this right or just, for you to take away the last thing I had have you no humanity?

I think you're okay. For the record though you probably mog me, have shared my pic and everyone said trucel/instant "It over".

I like you. You're being paranoid bro, calm down

Last edited:
I'm a truecel too brother. I just didnt really like you intially because when i saw your earlier threads they were mostly patriarchy rants which were getting old really quick.

Honestly I sometimes feel the same way. But I also believe that people at my school are working together to make my life miserable, or that I'm some sort of test subject used by some sort of outer species to study the effects of long term inceldom on humankind. As long as you arent a fakecel or Gambler I wont hate you

Idk man, maybe I'm just fucked up but why don't you just stop complaining and become a rapist or something, that's what I would do if I was that ugly, I wouldn't just endlessly complain that i'll never have sex, I'd accept the fact that I'd never get consensual sex and therefore should seek out non-consensual options.

Or a lighter approach, focus on a career, save, fuck prostitutes, but don't just act like you don't have any options, there's always an option, it just may not be an option you like, well you have to take the option or take your losses. I don't hate your posts, but I find arguments like these kinda pointless, the "I'm uglier than you so your hardships to get sex don't count" arguments. Its like you're trying to grasp and hold onto one thing you're better than someone at, and that's being a failure, so anybody you perceive as having it easier is "a threat" to that position.

Why are you latching onto this, its pointless. I seriously have a bet with myself, that if I can't get genuinely laid (consensual not paid for sex) by age 30 i'll just become a rapist, no joke, not even kidding here, and I have average looks. I find it very ironic that a lot of you who were basically rejected by society as human garbage are still so blinded and bound to the morals and laws of that very same society, your response will probably be around the lines of - "I don't want to rape because its bad" or "I want someone to love me", its kind funny when you think about it, its like you've forgotten yourself, were not fucking human mate (as far as society is concerned), were fucking monsters, you're wasting your time binding yourself to the rules of normies.

Being a social reject can be a gift, but only if you let it. Guys like you still have one foot in the door and one foot outside the door and its like you're completely oblivious to it, pick a side and then you'll stop being so unhappy, you'll embrace yourself. Like that scene in Tokyo Ghoul when he finally transformed (white hair), or my personal favourite, griffith from berserk when he said "I sacrifice" (#GriffithDidNothingWrong). Abandon your humanity, soicety has already abandoned it, you're the only one still holding on.

Bonus Round - Edward Nigma transformation into The Riddler -

Really love these kinds of scenes, because I can relate to them so much, I can still remember my turning point in life, those moments are truly beautiful in a way, the beauty of a point of no return.

I agree with the message at least. It is pointless to complain, but It is just a venting medium to voice their frustration and anti Political correct views

If people saw a picture of me it would invalidate anything and everything that I said in their eyes, it's subconscious sadly and happens to all of us. People who look ugly are treated as, you guessed it, subhuman! Anything they say will automatically be taken less seriously, and people will always feel superior to them, it's just how humans are built.

I agree I too am a 3/10 subhuman maybe even worse in some other pictures even though people here have not seen me they would instantly ignore my posts and regard me as subhuman trash if they did, they would ignore my intellect or great personality and only focus on my hideous appearance. They would fail to see my greatness and I would be a laughing stock for being ugly even if they pretend to be nice or care on the outside, as soon as they saw my username and posts they would automatically relate it to my appearance, nothing you say or do matters if you are ugly, you are already a subhuman freak in everyone's perception.

I agree I too am a 3/10 subhuman maybe even worse in some other pictures even though people here have not seen me they would instantly ignore my posts and regard me as subhuman trash if they did, they would ignore my intellect or great personality and only focus on my hideous appearance. They would fail to see my greatness and I would be a laughing stock for being ugly even if they pretend to be nice or care on the outside, as soon as they saw my username and posts they would automatically relate it to my appearance, nothing you say or do matters if you are ugly, you are already a subhuman freak in everyone's perception.
I feel you man, i put a lot of effort in making quality threads but they usually get ignored and i find some other stupid thread like "i hate females with big asses" getting like 150 replies or something. Your thread has been for about 2 hours and it only got about 20 replies. People who are popular here are either good looking fakecels or people who never showed their faces and their avatars halo them and deceive people.

Because you’re ugly so anyone can treat you like shit

I like you for the simple fact that you enable and encourage people to go ER, just like I have.

everyone hates men

all men are pedo trash according to society

They hate you because you're such a faggot

man up, yes even incels can man up of sorts

Truecels are hated by fakecels. Actual incels here are all nice to eachother as far as i could tell.
I always have my doubts about self-described incels who endlessly post the same LDARITSOVERROPEGOER stuff.

I am a new incel but I’ve seen your posts. You seem like a nice guy and you will get laid one day brother I have faith.

I am a new incel but I’ve seen your posts. You seem like a nice guy and you will get laid one day brother I have faith.

As long as you aren't a moralfaggot I don't hate you. I myself have a large hater following because of my "degenerate" copes.

I don't hate incels

I'm not a fakecel

The site wasn't loading for me too
The mySQL server was briefly down according to the error console. Yes I'm THAT nerdy :p

As long as you aren't a moralfaggot I don't hate you. I myself have a large hater following because of my "degenerate" copes.
Fuck the anti degenerate shaming shitcunts. I want to murder them

BTW I only have problems with the ones who shame other incels

Femoid-tier attention whoring.

Femoid-tier attention whoring.
I don't see anything wrong with an incel trying to attention whore. An incel actually lacks attention by virtue of being incel itself so it's only natural to crave it.

I don't see anything wrong with an incel trying to attention whore. An incel actually lacks attention by virtue of being incel itself so it's only natural to crave it.

There's a right way to attention whore, and there's a wrong way.

Making a funny meme and getting validation > booo hooo you all hate me :'(

There's a right way to attention whore, and there's a wrong way.

Making a funny meme and getting validation > booo hooo you all hate me :'(
Not everyone has talent and it's genetically determined.
One thing I lament as an incel is that femoids can actually make an income and lifestyle out of boohooing but men can't and are told not to whine and suck it up.

Not everyone has talent and it's genetically determined.
One thing I lament as an incel is that femoids can actually make an income and lifestyle out of boohooing but men can't and are told not to whine and suck it up.

I see your point of view. Personally attention whoring repulses me no matter who does it.

I see your point of view. Personally attention whoring repulses me no matter who does it.
The irony is that to cucktears we all here are nothing but attention whores. They don't understand the hypocrisy angle I mentioned above where females can even make money out of attention whoring but men are told to man up and shut up.

The irony is that to cucktears we all here are nothing but attention whores. They don't understand the hypocrisy angle I mentioned above where females can even make money out of attention whoring but men are told to man up and shut up.

Cucktears are trash.

Many of them are outed to be incels, losers, and cucks. At least Incels are fully aware of their situation. Shittears are an assortment of self-hating incels, and cucks in denial. Pathetic.

Cucktears are trash.

Many of them are outed to be incels, losers, and cucks. At least Incels are fully aware of their situation. Shittears are an assortment of self-hating incels, and cucks in denial. Pathetic.
Agreed. They are hypocrites on steroids. Nothing looks worse than an incel looking soyboy trying to white knight his way into unwilling feminazi pants. After enough rejections they will all end up here as well anyway.

I have never seen you before. Kek.
At least you aren't an obvious non-virgin like octopusgun2.

as long as u aint fakecel there is no hate.