Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Blackpill Education] Why women can date up and men can't

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Some don't understand why there can be incel men while the sex ratio at birth is 50-50. The explanation is hypergamy. People try to get a partner who is better than them instead of settling with their clone. Those who do succeed in this endeavor, though, are almost always women.

It basically comes down to male thirst. Males are hardwired to seek sex, while females can endure long streaks of asexuality with only mild inconvenience. In such a situation, men will often date down out of convenience or desperation ("sex is sex"), while women will, on the contrary, save themselves for the highest value partner.

The roots of male thirst are in the physiology of the mammalian body. Sperm is abundant, eggs and free wombs are rare and thus source of competition.

Last edited:
Are you writing baby's very first blackpills for the absolute dumbest of normies?
Serious question, by the way. This seems like an educational post targeted at guests.

My guess is that they just avoid high IQ fontaine posts in favor of grabbing screenshots from threads such as "I want to fuck my cousin lol"

High IQ shit right here.

parental investment theory

Are you writing baby's very first blackpills for the absolute dumbest of normies?
Serious question, by the way. This seems like an educational post targeted at guests.

My guess is that they just avoid high IQ fontaine posts in favor of grabbing screenshots from threads such as "I want to fuck my cousin lol"

Absolutely should be targeting these idiotic guests....for example, typically MALE doctors marry female nurses (or schoolteachers or interior designers or whomever)....BUT do FEMALE doctors typically marry schoolteachers or construction workers or whomever??? NOPE. female Doctors marry = or greater education and salary.

I bet many normie guests have NEVER even considered such a question. It should also be noted that the vast majority of feemayles expect her husband to earn more to significantly more than she does. These are such obvious things but normies don't even think about things that aren't right in front of them (and spelled out!) so @Fontaine isn't wrong to make these posts for guests.

Absolutely should be targeting these idiotic guests....for example, typically MALE doctors marry female nurses (or schoolteachers or interior designers or whomever)....BUT do FEMALE doctors typically marry schoolteachers or construction workers or whomever??? NOPE. female Doctors marry = or greater education and salary.

I bet many normie guests have NEVER even considered such a question. It should also be noted that the vast majority of feemayles expect her husband to earn more to significantly more than she does. These are such obvious things but normies don't even think about things that aren't right in front of them (and spelled out!) so @Fontaine isn't wrong to make these posts for guests.

Some overgraduated females even have the guts (lol) to complain that no men want to marry them because "men fear their higher education and diploma". No. It's just their constant search for higher status partner has come to an impossible end. And now, as they don't want to settle for an "inferior" male regarding status, they deliberately chose celibacy. How ridiculous.

fakeup also makes it much easier for femoids.

"men fear their higher education and diploma". No. It's just their constant search for higher status partner has come to an impossible end.

Legit. Many of those women just say the catch-all "he's not my type" not that he doesn't have a greater educational level or earn more and then rationalize it by saying that it is the men who are at fault.

I read a lot and some writers have said their educated high-earning wives weren't cool with their "hobby" aka writing, until they had gained some status or achieved financial successs via writing a book. So even if you are creative-male at the end of the day its about pulling your weight (or more usually). However, how many educated high-earning men complain about their wives "hobby" of blogging/vlogging that has 84 followers and will never amount to financial success???

The craziest thing is that our DEAR GUESTS/CUCKTEARS will perform all kinds of mental gymnastics/anecdotal evidence/denial to work around the obvious. The comedy clip above is an excellent example of that.

should be a program for this in schools

fakeup also makes it much easier for femoids.
This and other femoid privileges need to be taken away to even out the sexual market. Once sex bots and cheap prostitution are available, the femoid collective smv will decrease 4 points.

So even if you are creative-male at the end of the day its about pulling your weight (or more usually). However, how many educated high-earning men complain about their wives "hobby" of blogging/vlogging that has 84 followers and will never amount to financial success???

This. Some girls even hate you for the shifted way of life your creation process dictates ... But once they hear about the scheckels part, they suddenly are awfuly interested in you and your livelihood. Bluepills claim it's normal, that the thing you used to hate in someone become the thing that makes you love this special someone (teehee) ...The hypocrisy.

This and other femoid privileges need to be taken away to even out the sexual market. Once sex bots and cheap prostitution are available, the femoid collective smv will decrease 4 points.

society in general have rigged it towards femoids. femoids have 3-5 more SMV points than their looksmatch because of this.

society in general have rigged it towards femoids. femoids have 3-5 more SMV points than their looksmatch because of this.
If society gets blackpilled, prostitution becomes legal, and realistic sex bots are available they will be begging for their looksmatches to take them back.

If society gets blackpilled, prostitution becomes legal, and realistic sex bots are available they will be begging for their looksmatches to take them back.

we still be like 1 point below our looksmatch because hornier sex drives

we still be like 1 point below our looksmatch because hornier sex drives
Most likely men will still have sex with women 1 point below them, but they won't marry a woman one point below them, unlike today we'd be lucky if we were able to marry a virgin 2-3 points below our looks.

Most likely men will still have sex with women 1 point below them, but they won't marry a woman one point below them, unlike today we'd be lucky if we were able to marry a virgin 2-3 points below our looks.

this will also probably end the sexual revolution so men and women wouldnt fuck unless they are to marry and that would be post-marriage.

this will also probably end the sexual revolution so men and women wouldnt fuck unless they are to marry and that would be post-marriage.
Of course the femoids will decide to end it when they don't have an unfair advantage anymore. Dirty whores.