Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Blackpill] BRUTAL statuspill: Going to the bar as an incel in 2019

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Was in a really good mood today so got a ride to the bar.

What a fucking mistake. I decided it's been 2 years I wanted to go to the bar and get drunk and watch sports with the normies

>get there and wait 20 minutes at the bar for the bartender to acknowledge I exist
>literally order something on tap
>about 10 minutes later get first drink.
(Mind you theres inly like 15 people sitting at the bar)
Order a pitcher of beer and a burger
>finally service got a little better and I was being served when a group of young people come in
>4 brads and some stacy
>30 minutes went by before the bartender approached me again asking if I wanted more
>was already done eating so I bought a 12 pack to take home and left

Tl;dr: got bad service at bar due to being subhuman and ignored completely when beautiful people arived

Inb4 "just be cONfidEnT BRUHH"
I had my arm in the air like a kid in school st one point and he definately saw me and still didnt come over

Sorry for typos/rant kinda drunk

Last edited:
I can't imagine many worse places to go as an incel than a bar or club.

It's a dive bar tbh. But I guess those are popular now.

Thought I'd be with lonely alcoholics

yup i hate that about bars they act like you don't exist or they're doing u a favor giving u a fucking beer. I've just walked out before. ordered a beer or tried to get their attention for so long i just said fuck it and walked to a liquor store. the prices are also rip off. I've been to bars where they charge 6-7 dollars for a beer. even "cheap" bars that charge 3 dollars for a beer are way overpriced when i can buy a 40 for 3 bucks.

Just LDAR bro

This. I’ve gone a few times only when I absolutely had to and couldn’t turn it down.. everybodys so tall. MINIMUM male height in a club/bar is 6 feet. MINIMUM female height is 5’9” in heels. Bars and clubs are For tall and beautiful people only. I feel like a child among adults, pretending to also be an adult. It sucks.

Over, never been to a bar in my life and I dont plan on ever going to one

Sounds like a really shit bar.

BIG mistake, people only go clubbing in groups, if you're alone it just looks pathetic. unless you're gl of course

This. I’ve gone a few times only when I absolutely had to and couldn’t turn it down.. everybodys so tall. MINIMUM male height in a club/bar is 6 feet. MINIMUM female height is 5’9” in heels. Bars and clubs are For tall and beautiful people only. I feel like a child among adults, pretending to also be an adult. It sucks.
Legit there were people taller than me sitting.
whatever, it's not like drinking alone is any cooler
It's a place you sit and drink. Nobody is walking around or dancing.

Clubs and bars are degenerate. Fucking so loud and crowded can’t hear shit to anyone next to you speaking. I’ve only been to a bar/pub.

bars are a joke, unless you are in a group then it might be more socially acceptable

Clubs and bars are degenerate. Fucking so loud and crowded can’t hear shit anyone next to you speaking. I’ve only been to a bar/pub.
Idk what bars you go to but this place was quiet.

i got kicked out of a bar when i was in the army, i was with my gl friends. i had to take a shit, so i went. i come out and 2 huge chad bouncers tossed me out because i was accused of vomiting. they said that i cant do that there. i had to wait in my buddy's car for 2 hours. i got kicked out of a bar for being an ugly male taking a fucking shit.

nope. Unless you are chad.
I wasnt looking for a date. just to get drunk eat good food and watch some tv
i got kicked out of a bar when i was in the army, i was with my gl friends. i had to take a shit, so i went. i come out and 2 huge chad bouncers tossed me out because i was accused of vomiting. they said that i cant do that there. i had to wait in my buddy's car for 2 hours. i got kicked out of a bar for being an ugly male taking a fucking shit.
Hey fuck I can Imagine that happening to me

well be glad all you got was bad service. We will reach a time where sub 5 males that aren't seniors will be spat on.

(((Guests: 81)))

bars = forced meme
Honestly, just go to the liquor store, buy your shit, and drink at home. As an incel, that’s the only way to go

(((Guests: 81)))

Just failed normies looking for someone to feel superior to.

The most savage oppression of the lowest class in society is always perpetrated by the second lowest class in society.

Honestly, just go to the liquor store, buy your shit, and drink at home. As an incel, that’s the only way to go
Thats what i always do. Wanted to change things up

going to bars as incel is torture. There are always some drunk cucks who want to bully you to impress bar whores. And you will be easiest target because nobody wants you there

Thats what i always do. Wanted to change things up
I hope you’ve learned your lesson. We should stick to our respective homes as much as possible

I hope you’ve learned your lesson. We should stick to our respective homes as much as possible
Yeah I wont be doing that shit again anytime soon

Why didnt u just tell them u had to take a shit

Going to a bar if you aren't GL is pure masochism.

If you're gonna go it better be because you're there to observe the social dynamics, like a scientist studying animals out in the wild.

Going to a bar if you aren't GL is pure masochism.

If you're gonna go it better be because you're there to observe the social dynamics, like a scientist studying animals out in the wild.
I just wanted to drink at a bar. Not get laid

Why pay so much more to go to a bar and have trouble?

better to stay home to get drunk, next time come to my house we get drunk

In my country we have some bars called "bistro", which are low quality bars selling money games, coffee, cheap food and alcohol. This is an incel safe place, and in fact, 80% of clients are just ugly/normie jobless dudes, old arabs playing cards all day and people with deadly addiction issues. When I'm desperate I go there and have low quality time. It's a good shitty cope tbh.

sorry but you did mistake by going to bar bro

I can confirm re the height, im 5'10 and am basically the smallest person that bothers to go out. All the beckies in their 5 inch heels are as tall as me roughly. A top tier face could carry you if you are below the 6ft mark, but that is a tiny fraction of the population.

Bars and clubs are shit anyway. Why would anyone go there when you can stay at home and watch anime / play video games.

I was actually thinking about going out to a local bar/grill restaurant next month, but after reading this thread, I decided against it. Thank you for the warning.

I just realized I haven't been to a bar in nearly 5 years.

wtf going to a bar alone

are you crazy ??????????

Tinder replaced bars and clubs.

next time just drink WEED