Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill bombs from Peterson's "Twelve Rules For Life"

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
As promised, here are the most noteworthy excerpts.

screenshot_books_google_com_1.png

screenshot_books_google_com_3.png

screenshot_books_google_com_2.png

I want to buy this book so idk if I should read those lel, can you actually review it? Did it somehow change your perspective on some things? Do you recommend it?

I want to buy this book so idk if I should read those lel, can you actually review it? Did it somehow change your perspective on some things? Do you recommend it?
It won't change anything to your life, like most self-help books, if you're too lazy or demotivated to enact the "rules".

On the other hand, there's definitely high-quality content for the lover of ideas and concepts. Peterson's dichotomy between Order and Chaos is an excellent tool to understand the world.

It won't change anything to your life, like most self-help books, if you're too lazy or demotivated to enact the "rules".

On the other hand, there's definitely high-quality content for the lover of ideas and concepts. Peterson's dichotomy between Order and Chaos is an excellent tool to understand the world.
So should I read Mein Kampf or 12 rules?

So should I read Mein Kampf or 12 rules?
Mein Kampf makes for a far less interesting reading than Hitler's Table Talk and Speer's Inside the Third Reich.

It isn't what you imagine; it deals more with arcane early-century german politics than Jews or race.

Mein Kampf makes for a far less interesting reading than Hitler's Table Talk and Speer's Inside the Third Reich.

It isn't what you imagine; it deals more with arcane early-century german politics than Jews or race.
Yeah I know, Germany was kind of fucked before tbh tbh and Hitler wanted a revenge

I believe you, I've read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, it's a bit about Hitler's early life but then dives right into the newly republican German politics. There was a short bit about race theory, but the author was writing spiteful notes in between the lines, quite annoying.
Yeah I know, Germany was kind of fucked before tbh tbh and Hitler wanted a revenge

Bring back the Kaiserreich -- a proven system promoting conservatism and traditions will keep out hypergamy a bit.

Once you've been exposed to an idea Peterson uses to lend legitimacy to his endeavor to sell you personality tests, you can find more interesting and in depth information related to that specific subject through researching on your own. The feminine as the embodiment of chaos, for example.