Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious blackpill, bluepill, normie, cuck, foid, retard, genius, there is one thing we can all agree on

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
indian people are the human equivalent of cockroaches

living in canada and dealing with mass indian immigration has made me hate indians more than i ever thought i could hate a group of people

these people are disgusting and work like low IQ robots for the lowest possible wages and lower the QOL at an alarming rate

Dont blame em they are tryna make money for their females and to try and lead a better life

The currypill is the one true axiom unifying all of logic and reality. Once the grand theory of everything gets discovered, currycels will be at the center of it all, acting as a crucial linchpin.

Dont blame em they are tryna make money for their females and to try and lead a better life
i don't care i shouldn't have to bombard my QOL and the country my race created to appease some disgusting cockroaches

dont forget about niggers
at least niggers seek to imitate whites and maintain the QOL they have achieved

indians want to knock it all down so they can pack themselves 20 people in a room and work at a factory for 50 cents an hour and smell like shit showering once a week

Water. We curries aren’t divisive in the same way nigs/sands/latinxs are because we’re neither aesthetically nor sexually appealing. Subhuman looks + subhuman behavior = universally hated.

Further proof of curries being cockroaches is their lack of ability to tell how other people perceive them. And even if they can tell, they don’t care at all. Plenty of curries I’ve seen in BP spaces know they’re hated overseas and still want to move to countries abroad and shit them up

women are fucking scum

Don't say that about my currybros on here :(

i don't care i shouldn't have to bombard my QOL and the country my race created to appease some disgusting cockroaches
Mb autocorrect meant to type families lmao idk why it said females

Unfortunalty yes.

indian people are the human equivalent of cockroaches
Indians? the brown guys who scam and make awful food?
Now compare them to Mexicans, who produce and sell all the drugs ruining our planet, immigrate in-masse every year, teach women to behave like whores with their music and drug culture, behead, burn, skinning people alive in front of their sons while eating human flesh. all of this with the protection of the CIA.
But of course, Indians are the worst! :feelskek:
Mexicans are worse than roaches, they're a lethal virus that should be exterminated.

Indians? the brown guys who scam and make awful food?
Now compare them to Mexicans, who produce and sell all the drugs ruining our planet, immigrate in-masse every year, teach women to behave like whores with their music and drug culture, behead, burn, skinning people alive in front of their sons while eating human flesh. all of this with the protection of the CIA.
But of course, Indians are the worst! :feelskek:
Mexicans are worse than roaches, they're a lethal virus that should be exterminated.
again, at least mexicans strive to maintain the QOL that westerners have achieved. a very small sect of mexicans are part of cartels, and mexicans themselves hold themselves to decent standards.

indians as a majority group live like cockroaches seeking to lower the QOL

Indians are still better than NAWA (North African and West Asian) people.
west asians are weird but still not as bad as indians, not even close

northern africans yes, but where i live im not having 25% of my countries population replaced by north africans. its fucking curryscum

a very small sect of mexicans are part of cartels, and mexicans themselves hold themselves to decent standards
Taco cope.
The government is run by cartels, their society is part of the cartels, their music is 99% about cartels, their fashion style is all about cartels, all Mexicans love to larp and dress like Narcos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back