Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill = Biologypill

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
Although it is primitive, female hypergamy is very normal from a biological perspective. As our society breaks free from the past's more traditional ways of partner selection, primitive nature dominates the woman once again. Women choose the alpha chads because they are biologically hardwired to do so. There is nothing new under the sun.

The blackpill will make you realize the chaos of the female nature. Biologically, we are disposable trash in the eyes of females, so our only decisions are to go lone-wolf and cope or become cucks that serve the alpha males of the pack.

Welcome to the new world, dear friends. :kys:

according to me redpill is biologypill and blackpill is depression and LDAR lifestyle with a very negative vision of world and people, most of the incels are redpilled but they still have hope and motivation to looksmaxing, having hobbies and other, hikikomoricels and suicidecels are the only blackpilled tbh

To deny the blackpill is to deny evolution.

I'm still coping with the idea the one day i will surgerymaxx into Chadhood.

Cope, in the prehistoric times people mated not based on looks or power, but personality.

:forcedsmile:

Women have always mated with the healthiest and strongest. They didn't pick mates based on jawlines, cheekbones, brows, hairline and eye colour, like they do today.

Women have always mated with the healthiest and strongest. They didn't pick mates based on jawlines, cheekbones, brows, hairline and eye colour, like they do today.
The evolution did not stop 10,000 years ago, but the hypergamic criterion still continues in both cases.