Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill back in ‘62

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
AmazingFantasy_15p002.jpg

Have you swallowed the '62pill?

Birth of the Virgin vs. Chad meme.

Blackpill is ageless

face face face

JUST DON'T HAVE GLASSES is very real

Proof that women have ALWAYS ONLY wanted Chad.

Fake and gay as he gets super powers and uses them to defend asshole and the status quo like a good blue killer.
More like 62 bluepill.

Fake and gay as he gets super powers and uses them to defend asshole and the status quo like a good blue killer.
More like 62 bluepill.

Black turned into Blue, what did you expect from a Jew and a Slav?

the original Red Pill Comic

Black turned into Blue, what did you expect from a Jew and a Slav?
F**k off from Slavs you nigger. A lot of them fought against Jews and their degeneracy alongside Nazis. For example Ustaša movement in Croatia, Slovakian republic under priest Tiso rule, Belarussian Central Council, SS Russian National Liberation Army or Ukrainian SS Galizien Unit. Tsarist Russia was also based and stopped Rotschild degeneracy and feminism. Cossacks were one of the biggest antisemites and brutally killed and attacked Jews. Don't equate Indo-Europeans to Jews, retard.

i just can't unread 'scholorship'

F**k off from Slavs you nigger. A lot of them fought against Jews and their degeneracy alongside Nazis. For example Ustaša movement in Croatia, Slovakian republic under priest Tiso rule, Belarussian Central Council, SS Russian National Liberation Army or Ukrainian SS Galizien Unit. Tsarist Russia was also based and stopped Rotschild degeneracy and feminism. Cossacks were one of the biggest antisemites and brutally killed and attacked Jews. Don't equate Indo-Europeans to Jews, retard.

Don’t get upset at me because Ditko a Slav (co-creator) was incel. Well, he was working FOR Stan Lee (Leiber). I’m just saying in the 1960s, they were seen as “less than”. Glad that you have pride in your heritage though.

Don’t get upset at me because Ditko a Slav (co-creator) was incel. Well, he was working FOR Stan Lee (Leiber). I’m just saying in the 1960s, they were seen as “less than”. Glad that you have pride in your heritage though.
Chill bro, I only wanted to say that Slavic males aren't a hivemind like females (regardless od their race and nationality) and you cannot judge all of them by actions of one person. And a lot of Germans (not sure if you are one) work im Jewish-owned companies too so there is no point in shaming any person of aby nationality for doing this. And i apologize for this nigger insult, but i was really enraged and pissed of by implying that being Slav is equal to being Jew-loving cuck.

Chill bro, I only wanted to say that Slavic males aren't a hivemind like females (regardless od their race and nationality) and you cannot judge all of them by actions of one person. And a lot of Germans (not sure if you are one) work im Jewish-owned companies too so there is no point in shaming any person of aby nationality for doing this. And i apologize for this nigger insult, but i was really enraged and pissed of by implying that being Slav is equal to being Jew-loving cuck.

I’m fine, not saying Slavs are a hive mind but I would expect a Slav in 1960s America to be somewhat blackpilled. Don’t know if they were considered equal or not and I don’t care about this racial shit, just that they were seen as bottom of the barrel. Doubt that WASP or German comic writer/artists were all that blackpilled.

Yes, but retards are retards regardless of their position in social circle. And he could have looked like a Chad (i doubt it, Chads are animals and mental subhumans unable to create something more than houses made of literal shit) and therefore be unaware of pre-blackpill. Females want to fuck Chad even if he is literal slave (wives of rich slave owners in pre-Lincoln times cheating on them with BBC slave Tyrones). So his nationality has nothing to do with being blackpilled and that's my point.

Yes, but retards are retards regardless of their position in social circle. And he could have looked like a Chad (i doubt it, Chads are animals and mental subhumans unable to create something more than houses made of literal shit) and therefore be unaware of pre-blackpill. Females want to fuck Chad even if he is literal slave (wives of rich slave owners in pre-Lincoln times cheating on them with BBC slave Tyrones). So his nationality has nothing to do with being blackpilled and that's my point.

His nationality made it harder to become a Chad by looks and by M+S. Tyrone would get sex but he got the whip too. Being a Chad is about getting prime harems AND living a good life for the time.

How
His nationality made it harder to become a Chad by looks and by M+S. Tyrone would get sex but he got the whip too. Being a Chad is about getting prime harems AND living a good life for the time.
How does it connect with looks? Slavs are undistinguishable in looks with non-Scandinavian Germanics. I can agree with money and status part, but not with the looks one. Chad is every attractive male. His lifestyle doesnt matter at all.

How

How does it connect with looks? Slavs are undistinguishable in looks with non-Scandinavian Germanics. I can agree with money and status part, but not with the looks one. Chad is every attractive male. His lifestyle doesnt matter at all.

Tyrone was a slave, his lifestyle was SHIT. Slavs have a distinguishable looks from Germanics.

From the Scandinavian ones? Yes, sure they are distinguishable. From the non-Scandinavian ones? Not really, half of a Germany is former Slavic and germanized Slavs are still inhabiting these terrains. The lifestyle of Tyrone was shit, but he still was a Chad. Being Chad is something, which refers only to physical attractiveness.

From the Scandinavian ones? Yes, sure they are distinguishable. From the non-Scandinavian ones? Not really, half of a Germany is former Slavic and germanized Slavs are still inhabiting these terrains. The lifestyle of Tyrone was shit, but he still was a Chad. Being Chad is something, which refers only to physical attractiveness.

Nah, Chad usually has status and comes from at least a middle class upbringing.

I know a lot of Chads, who come from extremely poor families and are coping with dealing drugs. And they still fuck sluts, attend parties and do every possible Chad activity.

I know a lot of Chads, who come from extremely poor families and are coping with dealing drugs. And they still fuck sluts, attend parties and do every possible Chad activity.

Slayer is different from Chad.

Slayer is the same as Chad.

No, not quite. Chad fits an All-American prototype, the good-looking QB, summers at some exclusive enclave, leader-type.