Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackpill at LIDL

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Just got back with a shitload of groceries from LIDL.
while there, I saw 2 examples of blackpillish behaviour.

I approached the shop and as I did, I saw 3 normies standing around outside, 2 of them were staring at me.
They look like the kind of twats whos only interests are football, gaming and popular media.

And 2.
I was at the conveyor till to pay for everything, during that time, I was in a queue.
My local LIDL is very understaffed, so there was only 1 employee around, he's a fucking blonde, pale chadlite, his name is Sam, as said on his name tag.

So, in front of me in this queue was this 30-something foid, probably south American judging from her dark hair, skin tone and accent.
I would not want her as a gf, but I'd still fuck her to be honest.

The queue formation was an old man in front of her, then her, me behind her and this old dude behind me.

This spic briefly talked to the old dude behind me, then had a small convo with Sam about Christmas (normiefag).
He went to see his shithead family on Christmas.
Meanwhile she completely ignored me like I was fucking invisible!

After she paid for her shit and left, I moved up to get served by Sam (no homo), he barely even talked to me, didn't even start small talk.
After I paid for my shit, I left.

Last edited:
I swear, blackpill is as real as rain.

Why would you shop at LIDL? Are you a poorcel? The food quality there is really bad. Only poor people and immigrants shop at LIDL in my country. I wouldn't even set my foot in that store.

As an incel, this sounds like a good moment.
I'm off to the mall.

Lifefuel for ALDIcels

Why would you shop at LIDL? Are you a poorcel? The food quality there is really bad. Only poor people and immigrants shop at LIDL in my country. I wouldn't even set my foot in that
Honestly, it's not too bad, some products are definitely better then others.
The discount coke they sell there tastes like yucky shit.
The LIDL I went to closer to my flat then Iceland or tesco and I had to pay a big fat fucking bill when I got paid on Friday.
And I want to build up some savings for the future.

Honestly, it's not too bad, some products are definitely better then others.
The discount coke they sell there tastes like yucky shit.
The LIDL I went to closer to my flat then Iceland or tesco and I had to pay a big fat fucking bill when I got paid on Friday.
And I want to build up some savings for the future.
I loved M&S cookies so much when i was in UK - Was too expensive to buy frequently though.

Why would you shop at LIDL? Are you a poorcel? The food quality there is really bad. Only poor people and immigrants shop at LIDL in my country. I wouldn't even set my foot in that store.
They have really good baking shop items

I visited Lidl recently primarily for its self-checkout feature, which allows me to avoid unnecessary interactions due to my social awkwardness The self-checkouts were being manned by this low 7/10 foid.

I had 2 items. I scanned one and put it in the bagging area but it gave an error code, the checkout started flashing red and advised to wait for assistance. The foid assistant inserted a key, tapped the screen a few times, and then flung my remaining item with mild disdain in the bagging area. I didn’t know what to make of this, but I felt offended. :cryfeels:

It’s over for baggingcels

Supermarkets are the perfect environment to observe and remind yourself of black pills and why being a morally good, polite, social person doesn't pay out if you are ugly.
I've seen smelly homeless (but tall and strong chin) guys buying cheap booze being greeted with a hearty smile and some small talk, just for the cashiers to not even greet me at all when it was my turn at the register. Being obervant when standing in line at the supermarket really helped me fine tune my sense for what's attractive in normies eyes. I can tell, nearly without fail, who in line is gonna get a friendly greeting and nice words from the cashier foids and who isn't.

I don't even say hello to cashiers anymore because i noticed 90 percent of the time they treat me like a leper. Now I just treat them like they are a machine that scans my groceries, not even looking at them. Simply take my stuff and pay, no "bye" or "see ya" either.

If you are unattractive, investing in social interactions always backfires. So it's more beneficial to stone wall everyone.

Where do you live?

Lidl is decent

Lidl is decent
People who say LIDL is good, is the kind of people who are used to poor quality food. They've been eating it since they were born basically, so they can't compare to anything else.

People who say LIDL is good, is the kind of people who are used to poor quality food. They've been eating it since they were born basically, so they can't compare to anything else.
There's no point in buying expensive food when cheap food is enough

There's no point in buying expensive food when cheap food is enough
Especially if your looking budget and build up some savings.
I want to move out this shithole town.

Sweden. Every supermarket is pretty bad really but LIDL is the worst. Worst quality meat.
I visited other German supermarkets such as Rewe and Edeka, and I don't noticed that prices in them were significantly more higher than in Lidl.
Is there really expensive supermarket?

I visited other German supermarkets such as Rewe and Edeka, and I don't noticed that prices in them were significantly more higher than in Lidl.
Is there really expensive supermarket?
In my country the prices differ from different supermarkets, but food is also more expensive here compared to Germany. We don't have Rewe and Edeka, never heard of them.

Funny how this thread turned into a debate on supermarkets.

The supermarket is somewhere you'll always see something funny or based from someone arguing in the aisles to a shoplifter, the only good thing from lidl though is the lemonade.

Used to work as a store assistant for a few years. Every time i spoke to a customer they thought i liked them
so went out of their way to come in with their boyfriend next time they arrived. Didn't really care about that
just seemed a little try hard.