Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill arabic song

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

@Amacko @lll @tehgymcel420 (I think I showed it to you already) @gymletethnicel @Diocel @YungCell @arab_incel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Quasimodocel @TheIncelRepublic

my mom loves this song

I remember a sand whore saying Tamer Hosny looks ugly because of his unibrow.

I remember a sand whore saying Tamer Hosny looks ugly because of his unibrow.
Jfl. I wish the only facial help I needed was shaving a unibrow. But those foids are coping and would probably wet themselves if he was in front of them.
I think that only applies to people who grew up in their homeland, I have lived in the West my entire life so my only knowledge of Arabic is from religion and family.
That makes sense, I wasn't raised in the home country either, so I also don't know any other dialects.

Fuck Arabic all my niggas speak Hindi.

translation: ITS OVER

Can't understand

I never listen to love songs because I could never relate in anyway like normies, although this song is very blackpilled.

I never listen to love songs because I could never relate in anyway like normies, although this song is very blackpilled.
I can only relate to the part of losing a oneitis because she was a whore, but not the part about finding a thousand others easily. I guess it applies to him since he was a chaddam.

I can only relate to the part of losing a oneitis, but not the part about finding a thousand others easily. I guess it applies to him since he was a chaddam.

jfl "muh oneitis" hahah

its cringe to have it as a so called blackpilled person
The last oneitis I had was at least 7 years ago. All I knew was mgtow and pua back then.

I don't think I ever had one
Based. You saved yourself the suffering of being obsessed with something you're not able to have.

All of it sounds like shit!

she's like 1psl above my looksmatch, and yet she's complaining about not finding a 6ft5 chaddam
That's what I assumed she was talking about when she said "3arees lu2ta". These days even arab rosties are only looking for chads.

they always been looking for one
But now they actually get them. If men had foid's rights and privileges they'd only want to fuck jb stacys too.

Arabes are hyper-based tbh.
Free Palestine!

Well 9/11 was staged by the US so you might be right
With all the power the US and governments have, of course they will do terrorist acts to keep people under their control out of fear. So normies give their freedoms away for "protection" like cucks.