Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpill and looksmaxxing are breaching new levels of mainstream acceptance: IF YOU'RE STILL AN INCEL IN 2023 YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ASCEND

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Looksmax content on Tiktok casually breaks 100K likes in a few days:

Even YouTube and streaming platforms are not spared:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGR5r_9X8Wk

Looksmax.org gets over 100 new members daily (THAT ALL HAVE TO BE MANUALLY APPROVED) and sees up to 1K active members and 16K lurkers at any given moment:

IT'S FUCKING OVER

Last edited:
Dillon ruined everything

Can't be over if it never began.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My pee pee is dry waaahaah ... kek

I am not gay, not watching all those guys

UPDATE

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.
  • Discord invites are paused.
  • Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • Refrain from harassing or threatening any of these individuals.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.

Looksmax.Org had over 13k lurkers recently

@Murder Mario

zoomertrader on youtube has multiple yt shorts with 100k+ likes and 1m+ views. on francisco lachowski's instagram, all of the comments on his recent posts are variations of "mogs me" to the point where he is even aware of it. i originally wanted the blackpill to become incredibly mainstream so that people will open their eyes to the superficiality of modern dating but it appears that nothing of the sort will come.

Fail to see how that is a bad thing. The site had most of the good content that will be on there during its life time already posted long ago and at some point for :blackpill: talking points to spread, zoomers / normies will have to be made to interact with them. And that interaction will inevitably start out on hostile terms. Every zoomer trolling on there will at least get to know some BP ideas. Some of them will sooner or later run into the hell that is modern dating for men and come to realize what they made fun of is now the reality they life in. Shouldn't it be a good thing for these ideas to start seeping into the mainstream?

zoomertrader on youtube has multiple yt shorts with 100k+ likes and 1m+ views. on francisco lachowski's instagram, all of the comments on his recent posts are variations of "mogs me" to the point where he is even aware of it. i originally wanted the blackpill to become incredibly mainstream so that people will open their eyes to the superficiality of modern dating but it appears that nothing of the sort will come.
People will just worship chads and stacies even more that will be the only result

People will just worship chads and stacies even more that will be the only result
i hate that society is constantly being held back by something as trivial as looks. the human race is doomed.

It has never even started.

No chance will given for inkwells.

It was about time the blackpill became mainstream.

Gay cumskin who promoted looksmax.org to his 13-14 year old audience
I fucking hate looksmax.com, It's mainly just 13 year olds asking for a rating while biting their cheeks

I fucking hate looksmax.com, It's mainly just 13 year olds asking for a rating while biting their cheeks
Most of them will grow tall anyway because of the Jews targeting white children and children with mutt white genes with their pumping tallkineticisis fluids in the meat and food. I

It didn't work for me because my mom was just too short for breeding.

Normalfags have always appropriated loser/nerd culture while simultaneously shunning those nerds irl
Literally a parasitic class of people

Incels create, normalfags take

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back