Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackpill and environmentalism

Do you give a shit about the future of nature, climate change or environmental stuff?

• Yes, and I apply some measures like recycling or saving water

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, but I don't do much or anything about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but for other reasons like mere love of nature or self-sufficiency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I still think it's fucked up

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, fuck the world and future generations

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
UramiSan

UramiSan

Your Incellence
What are your views on environmentalist/ecologist bs? Be it the whales, climate, anything.

For me, back on my teen days I actually cared a bit. I wanted a family and thought about a world for my kids and all that shit. Then years came by with all the blackpilled realities you know, and nowadays you can't ask me to give two fucks about it. I also used to feel it bad for future generations until I noticed normies way more frequently using eugenic insults like "you should not reproduce".

Feels like being an ultimate cuck to take care of a rotten world, for the same people who remind me every single day how glad they are I'm out of the gene pool.

mixed feelings on topic though I do think this world has gone to shit.

Last edited:
it's real, there was a terrible drought in my country and the heat was really intense last summer, it's easy to believe that it's just a conspiracy and a lie if you live in a northern latitude of the planet

What are your views on environmentalist/ecologist bs? Be it the whales, climate, anything.

For me, back on my teen days I actually cared a bit. I wanted a family and thought about a world for my kids and all that shit. Then years came by with all the blackpilled realities you know, and nowadays you can't ask me to give two fucks about it. I also used to feel it bad for future generations until I noticed normies way more frequently using eugenic insults like "you should not reproduce".

Feels like being an ultimate cuck to take care of a rotten world, for the same people who remind me every single day how glad they are I'm out of the gene pool.
fuck environment, this planet gonna die through few centuries anyway so i don't think someone should care even normies

it's real, there was a terrible drought in my country and the heat was really intense last summer, it's easy to believe that it's just a conspiracy and a lie if you live in a northern latitude of the planet
I live in the Southern Hemisphere and I put no doubt it's real. Yesterday temperatures hit 38°C in my area which rarely saw >32°C for most Christmas days. The area has also seen unprecedented, >10 yr drought to the point the native flora is permanently and visibly damaged even on wet season.

What I mean is that I don't give a shit about doing anything about it.

Last edited: