Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill a mgtow cuck

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2018 04 26 at 93907 AM

Chads are pure genetic egoists who don't want to assume their social responsabilities.

You're a Chad? Do u want to fuck all the attractive women? You want a harem? Ok, no problem, in societies where the polygamy is accepted, those who CAN garantee the resources to maintain the whores they fuck can have their legit harem.

In our stupid society, Chads goes fucking around, and the betabucks have to invest and pay for the social irresponsability of the Chads.

If Chad impregnate a woman, he has the duty to provide all the resources necessary to let his son grow in a proper way.

I'm a beta, i don't want to provide resources for Chad's son, i don't want to pay the Chad's whores.

In our stupid society, Chads goes fucking around, and the betabucks have to invest and pay for the social irresponsability of the Chads.
I'm a beta, i don't want to provide resources for Chad's son, i don't want to pay the Chad's whores.
That's the model the cucks want to push. Ideally what they'd like is for rosties to have chad's baby and the cucks would have to pay to raise them. So they want all sub7 men to be sexless eunuch slaves so rosties and chads can fuck and have the time of their lives while we slave away and suffer from loneliness.

Last edited:
That's the model the cucks want to push. Ideally what they'd like is for rosties to have chad's baby and the cucks would have to pay to raise them. So they want all sub7 men to be sexless eunuchs slaves so rosties and chads can fuck and have the time of their lives while we slave away and suffer from loneliness.

Bullshit. I will not pay for the Chad's fun.

We have to fight to end this shit. First, we don't have to pay no more the taxes for abortion of the teen sluts impregnated by Chads.

Chad have to pay for all the social mess he make.

It will be hard. We have to form a class consciousness, but one day we will prevail.

Chad have to pay for all the social mess he make.
A lot of chads are broke bums or tyrones, and many will just not take responsibility. The more cucks who get blackpilled then hopefully the more men will refuse to take chad's rostie leftovers. Making a rostie happy isn't worth having autistic kids and perpetuating the cycle of destructive degeneracy.