Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill 101 Infographics

This is the thread that I will be posting these from now on. Feel free to share these also don't be afraid to suggest things I can add.

Attachments

• 1 cohabitation.png
    1 cohabitation.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 8,887
  • 2 personality vs looks.png
    2 personality vs looks.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 9,022
  • 3 looks mini.png
    3 looks mini.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 8,884
  • 4 nice men.png
    4 nice men.png
    100 KB · Views: 9,398
Asians will soon be extinct.

This is the thread that I will be posting these from now on. Feel free to share these also don't be afraid to suggest things I can add.
Good work, buddy! Keep on blackpilling

Good stuff except the retarded low IQ “JBW” one

Nice, you are doing gods work.

I just made this rebuttal infographic for the low iq saying we don't get laid because we are misogynistic

Good stuff except the retarded low IQ “JBW” one
You cannot deny that noodlewhores love us. Did you not see the dateinasia thread?
You should make some high quality infographics from looking at the blackpill section. Like you can make some killer ones about race with this
https://incels.is/threads/being-ethnic-is-as-bad-as-being-54-according-to-studies.26312/
I will get on that

Attachments

• rebu.png
    rebu.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 4,546
i remember when infographics and printable coupons were all the rage on 4chan

you could burn down the world with these

Nice but they are a little text heavy, also I don't see a height one. I think the "rule #" heading should be larger as well, didn't notice it first.

Nice but they are a little text heavy, also I don't see a height one. I think the "rule #" heading should be larger as well, didn't notice it first.
I will make a height one and I will try to keep it less text heavy, some of these blackpills are really long though.

Sadly I live in france and I can't find chinese girls.
We all should switch for them, if this will help us escape inceldom. I have pale skin, one more advantage, as having a pale white skin was always valued in both men and women in asian culture.

Good shit, i'm saving all of these.

They love GOOD LOOKING white men.
thats cope man i will be the first to admit that most whites are locationcels it is still pathetic i have to visit another country if i want a girl to fuck me.

Most of them are incels and have never seen pussy in their lives. Chinese women go all for white men.
Lol I doubt even 0.1% of women in China are married to a white man. Mongoloid race is in a much stronger position than the white race now.
Sadly I live in france and I can't find chinese girls.
If you are Nazi, you can't marry Asians anyway.

First info graphic is true, i'm half asian and all the old women from the homeland are married to white guys here. Their daughters usually do similar, many of my aunts have white husbands and seen a few of my cousins have white bf's

Better odds to find an asian wife back in the homeland, don't bring them to America as i had one my uncles get cucked and ditched when his wife who he helped pay for her college back home cheated on him with a white guy here and he's basically an Incel here in North America - he's 5"4 and a bit feminine acting.

If you do bring your asian wife from the homeland to North America, keep her in the asian social circle if she starts hanging out with white co-workers and white guys its over

Last edited:
thats cope man i will be the first to admit that most whites are locationcels it is still pathetic i have to visit another country if i want a girl to fuck me.

Meh, by that logic pretty much all incels are locationcels.

here is an easy one

Attachments

• 5 princ.png
    5 princ.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 3,759
There's no such thing as locationcel, just abandon this absurd term. Can't get laid in your homeland despite trying = incel, without trying = volcel.

saved thanks oP:feelsokman:

No more animaymay. Someone on hapa told me the numbers are near 60% now.
60 percent Jesus fuck... and I get to live in CALI were it is all around you. The last family wedding I had was like 30% white people (because my family can’t resist white cock) and they mogged all of us to death. Legit these guys were consistently two inches taller than us.

60 percent Jesus fuck... and I get to live in CALI were it is all around you. The last family wedding I had was like 30% white people (because my family can’t resist white cock) and they mogged all of us to death. Legit these guys were consistently two inches taller than us.
Damn I am sorry bro.

Prime suifuel, time to spread on facebook

Print this out and post it aroudn your college, collegecels.

And California is like not even 40% white. Which means, who the fuck is marrying all the white girls?

And California is like not even 40% white. Which means, who the fuck is marrying all the white girls?
They are not marrying anybody. They are married to their careers and modern lifestyle and then become cat ladies. Feminism in action.

Nice simple info graphics.

"Just have an admirable personality bro!"

These are great but we all know normies/bluepill fags will ignore all this evidence. They prefer to live in the dark as oppose to knowing the truth.

Its cali dude. A good chunk of lesbians. Another good chunk betabux with tech guys and cheat on them. The rest are with surfer Chads and Enriques.

Save and archive boys. Sluts and cucks will try to take these down.

I just made this rebuttal infographic for the low iq saying we don't get laid because we are misogynistic

You cannot deny that noodlewhores love us. Did you not see the dateinasia thread?

I will get on that
You need to delete this part because it is completely unnecessary and the more concise the better, since its an infographic.
"The only way it does is if you post a picture of yourself and you can be traced back to your facebook or real life which is absolutely a choice. There are no faces on here, no profile pics, no last names, addresses, or anything unless you do it yourself. And if you do give out your personal information of any kind, then you must be very confident that what you say doesn't make you look bad or can't be found via a quick reverse image search from your instagram or facebook photo."

Also maybe add "like incel forums" to your "faceless websites" statement just in case it is used in a general sense and people don't understand what you mean. "what people say on faceless websites like incel forums"

I will get on that
You need to delete this part because it is completely unnecessary and the more concise the better, since its an infographic.
"The only way it does is if you post a picture of yourself and you can be traced back to your facebook or real life which is absolutely a choice. There are no faces on here, no profile pics, no last names, addresses, or anything unless you do it yourself. And if you do give out your personal information of any kind, then you must be very confident that what you say doesn't make you look bad or can't be found via a quick reverse image search from your instagram or facebook photo."

Also maybe add "like incel forums" to your "faceless websites" statement just in case it is used in a general sense and people don't understand what you mean. "what people say on faceless websites like incel forums"

Inceltears will of course try to find any way to avoid those facts/info.

I am totally going to create catfish online dating profiles and then send these to all the matches

These are great please make some more

These are great please make some more
They are having some impact. If we wake up enough normies, the feminists won't be able to have their way for long.

this is good, its like bitesize blackpills. easy to read and understand.

Asians will soon be extinct.

More like White people will go extinct at this rate. There are more Chinese in China than there are White Europeans on the Earth.

These look absolutely amazing! Short, sweet and to the point. It can't get better than that!

here is a height one. i want to find more explicit data on females hating us manlets though

Attachments

• 6 height.png
    6 height.png
    48 KB · Views: 3,065