Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill 101 for people in a hurry

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
1) Looks are a proxy for genetic fitness, strength, youth and health. In a lot of animal species, such as lions or chickens, your looks determine your place in the hierarchy. A lion who has lost its mane falls to the bottom of the hierarchy, a chicken without feathers always eats last and is bullied into submission.

2) It used to be the exact same in humans until the Neolithic revolution and the emergence of religion. The Neolithic revolution strongly decreased the status of athletic Chad hunters and increased the status of the hardworking ugly man. Religion was even bigger good news for ugly men, for several reasons, notably enforced monogamy and the threat of eternal Hell for fornicators (aka sexually successful men).

3) Ever since religion disappeared in the West, and ever since everybody in the West can survive economically without working hard, we are quickly reverting to the old hierarchy based on looks.

Doubt most human hierarchies were based on looks, rather status/power.

Doubt most human hierarchies were based on looks, rather status/power.
Status/power is based on popularity. You can't become popular if you're ugly.

Hereditary lordship is a different issue entirely, one obviously permitted by the influence of Law and religion.

One day I'll publish a thesis or book about it. Religion was an ugly man evolutionary strategy.

I used to think the punishment in Islam for fornication was way too brutal and primitive. it is getting stoned, to death. now I start to see the catch. it is to maintain virtue and prevent mass pain people like us go through.

Hereditary lordship is a different issue entirely, one obviously permitted by the influence of Law and religion.

One day I'll publish a thesis or book about it. Religion was an ugly man evolutionary strategy.
Hitler was pushing for the tall,strong and smart Aryan guy to lead to world but he was only 5"8 him self and not very handsome nor young and strong. History pushes for status and power and not looks. Looks were an extra
Same goes for Mussolini who was only 5"5 and also not handsome.

I used to think the punishment in Islam for fornication was way too brutal and primitive. it is getting stoned, to death. now I start to see the catch. it is to maintain virtue and prevent mass pain people like us go through.
That punishment was meant for the old times, in today's time, a firing squad will do the job.
Hitler was pushing for the tall,strong and smart Aryan guy to lead to world but he was only 5"8 him self and not very handsome nor young and strong. History pushes for status and power and not looks. Looks were an extra
Every lady during that time dreamt of sleeping with Hitler and mussolini, statusmax boyo

That punishment was meant for the old times, in today's time, a firing squad will do the job.
what I wanted to stress was sexual liberation for women means such destruction, people needed one fucking painful, gory way to make women refrain from doing it. but yeah I guess firing squad would do the job. I wish women who cheat would get fucking killed. society would be so much better.

Tell that to Lenin, Hitler, Trump, etc. There are so many extremely popular people that are ugly or average I have lost count.

I think religion is more a case of people believing what they want to believe. A bit like old tales that get repeated except more serious.

Mussolini and Hitler ascended at a time where we had not yet reverted to the old hierarchy.

The election of pretty boys as heads of State (Trudeau, Macron) will accelerate.

what I wanted to stress was sexual liberation for women means such destruction, people needed one fucking painful, gory way to make women refrain from doing it. but yeah I guess firing squad would do the job. I wish women who cheat would get fucking killed. society would be so much better.
Indeed brother

I think religion is more a case of people believing what they want to believe. A bit like old tales that get repeated except more serious.
:tipsfedora:

Read St Augustine / Thomas Aquinas and then come back. Religion is a lot more complicated, and has strong historical /academic links with philosophy.

Religion was a targeted missile attack on normie society by very, very intelligent ugly men. Way more intelligent than any of us.

How did ugly men spread religion when ugly men are unpopular and by extension the ideologies they espouse?

:tipsfedora:

Read St Augustine / Thomas Aquinas and then come back. Religion is a lot more complicated, and has strong historical /academic links with philosophy.

Religion was a targeted missile attack on normie society by very, very intelligent ugly men. Way more intelligent than any of us.
Sure, they have elaborated a lot on it (much like academics elaborate on gender studies, etc), but the basis is very primitive and full of inconsistencies.

How did ugly men spread religion when ugly men are unpopular and by extension the ideologies they espouse?
That's the beauty and miracle of it...

When you look at the history of Christianity especially, how come such rabble managed to convince aristocratic romans to join them?

By sheer force of intellect. Ugly prophets have concocted religions that could appeal both to a large part of normies and most importantly to State rulers (don't steal, don't revolt, etc).

These guys were geniuses.

Status > Looks
You can bet a degenerate manlet like 6ix9ine gets laid more than an autistic/shy 8/10+ white male.
This is what I have been saying for a while, but too many people use looks as an excuse/cope.

This is what I have been saying for a while, but too many people use looks as an excuse/cope.
It's because they assume good looking men get approached all the time, but they fail to realise that once you show insecurity you are seen as subhuman.

It's because they assume good looking men get approached all the time, but they fail to realise that once you show insecurity you are seen as subhuman.
Good looking men get approached by average and ugly women. Never by good looking women. Women only approach up. Men usually approach down or the same level.

Cope. If you're insecure, you're not that handsome. There is no insecurity that more beauty couldn't fix.

Something not considered here is that attractiveness is/was relative to the size of the community. In a small community of ~100-150 people, the sloot will have very limited choice as far as genetic "fitness" goes. A sloot will go for the best- but what is "the best" in the context of perhistoric times- strong and smart people can have 2/10 faces, be balding etc.- 10/10 facechads can have shit frame and frail built and be retarded. Considering the small community size and the fact that no one is perfect- what standards of "fitness" take precedence?

This is good and all, but scientifically, specific religion is still undefendable.

Mussolini and Hitler ascended at a time where we had not yet reverted to the old hierarchy.

The election of pretty boys as heads of State (Trudeau, Macron) will accelerate.
THIS

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote

Yeah
Body dysmorphia is a thing you know.
LOLLLL COPE YOU ARE UGLY
That's the beauty and miracle of it...

When you look at the history of Christianity especially, how come such rabble managed to convince aristocratic romans to join them?

By sheer force of intellect. Ugly prophets have concocted religions that could appeal both to a large part of normies and most importantly to State rulers (don't steal, don't revolt, etc).

These guys were geniuses.
Maaan we gotta meet up one day and just expand our knowledge while on shrooms