Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BlackOps2Jailbait: At the same age that young BO2cel's virginity was becoming more impenetrable than steel, his female equivalent's.....

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
BlackOps2Jailbait: At the same age that young BO2cel's kissless, textless, sitnearless virginity was becoming more impenetrable than steel, his female equivalent's was coming to an end with 1000s of men wanting to do her the honour

Dem titties though....

These ‘female equivalent’ threads are pointless tho. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Men have 0 parental investment, for foids it’s literally life and death. Men will fuck anything, foids need to be extremely picky. Therefore men will cognitively perceive the overwhelming majority of women as fuckable.. literally all the have to do is look fertile and that’s super easy to do when you’re actually fertile. also, features that make men look bad, typically can make women look good cause sexual dimorphism..

An ugly girl is the tiny minorty
An ugly guy is The norm.

she mogs him tbh

Dem titties though....

These ‘female equivalent’ threads are pointless tho. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Men have 0 parental investment, for foids it’s literally life and death. Men will fuck anything, foids need to be extremely picky. Therefore men will cognitively perceive the overwhelming majority of women as fuckable.. literally all the have to do is look fertile and that’s super easy to do when you’re actually fertile. also, features that make men look bad, typically can make women look good cause sexual dimorphism..

An ugly girl is the tiny minorty
An ugly guy is The norm.

Plagiarizing my brain.

those are some really badly drawn eyebrows :feelstastyman:

Thin blonde white girl already has a default SMV of 6/10 regardless of looks, add non deformed face and curves and she goes to like an 8/10 on the market.
She has entire harems of Chad in her smartphone.

Cleavage is not consent
Except it’s literally a girl advertising her fertility to chad, effectively consenting to being fucked.

Cleavage is not consent to non-tall non-hot guys*

nice tits but the flying thing on the left part of the picture is more interesting

Her looksmatch is a god among subhumans.

im so sexually repressed, i need to grab some tits

She looks like the girl in sophomore year I shared the same class with, replace the hair color with brunette and they look the same.

JFL looks like BO2 mogs probably body mogs him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back