Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackops2cel

shukin

shukin

Recruit
★★★
The blackops2cel memes are seriously lacking these days. Have we forgot the face of our Father? His grand visage was the only reason I didn't kms last October.

His smile is always with me

I miss him (pbuh) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

We’ve been getting plenty of ER stuff because it’s the holidays though. Which we flock to at a given moment is based on our attitude. Blops cel will come back during the winter Rot season

DankIncel said:
I miss him (pbuh) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

I wish he could nibble on my earlobes.

KValt said:
We’ve been getting plenty of ER stuff because it’s the holidays though. Which we flock to at a given moment is based on our attitude. Blops cel will come back during the winter Rot season

I don't know if I can last all summer without him... I need his nurturing warmth and soothing eyes.

It’s winter now in USA

shukin said:
KValt said:
I don't know if I can last all summer without him... I need his nurturing warmth and soothing eyes.
I always smile with Him

What actually happened to our lord? What's his (account)name?

thirsit said:
What actually happened to our lord? What's his (account)name?
he was a guy who posted on some reddit sub asking to be rated

nausea said:
I'm curious, what were the ratings?

thirsit said:
nausea said:
I am curious too, apparently the posts there have been deleted, ask around here, someone will be surely more informed than me

nausea said:
I am curious too, apparently the posts there have been deleted, ask around here, someone will be surely more informed than me

thirsit said:

This is supposedly the thread:

https://np.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/2bjol1/22_m_rate_me_reddit_and_please_dont_be_too_harsh/

BRUTAL

O St. Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard. Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. I will dwell in the house of St. Blackops2cel for ever.

shukin said:
https://np.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/2bjol1/22_m_rate_me_reddit_and_please_dont_be_too_harsh/

what a hero