Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BLACKOPS2CEL HAS EVOLVED

frickin_cel

frickin_cel

Recruit
★★
Gentlemen and gentlemen, it is I, Frickin-cel bringing you the best of blackpills to this date

Today, our topic is the one of the gods of the incel trifecta(BO2cel, ER, Uninstall), BlackOps2cel

It is time to reveal the changes he has wrought upon himself

It was his early days, when he was simply rated 2/10 on the looks scale. In these days, he struggled with females, was ignored by every foid for miles, and was forced into watching teen chads have threesomes with his crushes DAY AND NIGHT

He ,then like so many of us, discovers MGTOW and Begins his sexual reclamation. He would push through years of depression and loneliness for now he has found a forum in which he can relate to his fellow sufferers. He starts growing a beard and begins studying the health effects of gymcelling. He is now rated 3/10 on the lookscale

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU, BLACKOPS 2 CEL, THE EVOLVED

HE IS FINALLY HAPPY. AFTER YEARS OF SUFFERING UNDER THE BLACKPILL AND TAKING THEM IN THE GALLONS EVERY MORNING, HE HAS FINALLY ASCENDED TO THE REALM OF NORMIE. HE IS RATED 5/10 ON THE LOOKS SCALE. MANY NECK WORKOUTS, EYE SQUINTS, REFINED BEARDS AND HE IS FINALLY NO LONGER AN OUTCAST OF SOCIETY BUT CAN MINGLE WITH THE MAJORITY

GENTLE MEN, IF EVEN BLACKSOP2CEL CAN LOOKSMAX TO THE LEVEL OF NORMIE, I HAVE STRONG HOPES IN ALL OF US, IN YOU THE TIRED WORKING CEL, IN YOU THE NEET CEL, IN YOU THE STUDYCEL, I, FRICKING-CEL, SEE THE LIGHT OF ASCENSION IN YOU. NO LONGER MUST YOU WAIT FOR THE ROPE, IT IS TIME MY BROTHERS TO BEGIN YOUR SEXUAL RECLAMATION.

Nigga this ain’t news

I don't want to ruin your great thread OP but I think we all have already seen his new pictures from his Facebook account months ago.Good presentation though.

Always mogged me, always have, always will.

I don't want to ruin your great thread OP but I think we all have already seen his new pictures from his Facebook account months ago.Good presentation though.

What's that clip from your signature from?

Still ugly look at him squintmaxxing

We knew this a few months ago.

He's still ugly.

This was discovered a long time ago.

Just realized that you didn't mention hamlossus in your incel trifecta.

He seriously mogs me in all the photos :feelsbadman:

He has mogged me from the start, but he still holds a special place in my heart as the beacon of inceldom light.

just squint your eyes bro

he is still ugly as fuck.it is never began for him

that squinting strategy fails so badly on him lmao, slight squinting only works if you have no upper eyelid exposure from the start

I hope he gets laid someday.

Gentlemen and gentlemen, it is I, Frickin-cel bringing you the best of blackpills to this date

Today, our topic is the one of the gods of the incel trifecta(BO2cel, ER, Uninstall), BlackOps2cel

It is time to reveal the changes he has wrought upon himself
View attachment 86647
It was his early days, when he was simply rated 2/10 on the looks scale. In these days, he struggled with females, was ignored by every foid for miles, and was forced into watching teen chads have threesomes with his crushes DAY AND NIGHT
View attachment 86648
He ,then like so many of us, discovers MGTOW and Begins his sexual reclamation. He would push through years of depression and loneliness for now he has found a forum in which he can relate to his fellow sufferers. He starts growing a beard and begins studying the health effects of gymcelling. He is now rated 3/10 on the lookscale

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU, BLACKOPS 2 CEL, THE EVOLVED
View attachment 86650
HE IS FINALLY HAPPY. AFTER YEARS OF SUFFERING UNDER THE BLACKPILL AND TAKING THEM IN THE GALLONS EVERY MORNING, HE HAS FINALLY ASCENDED TO THE REALM OF NORMIE. HE IS RATED 5/10 ON THE LOOKS SCALE. MANY NECK WORKOUTS, EYE SQUINTS, REFINED BEARDS AND HE IS FINALLY NO LONGER AN OUTCAST OF SOCIETY BUT CAN MINGLE WITH THE MAJORITY

GENTLE MEN, IF EVEN BLACKSOP2CEL CAN LOOKSMAX TO THE LEVEL OF NORMIE, I HAVE STRONG HOPES IN ALL OF US, IN YOU THE TIRED WORKING CEL, IN YOU THE NEET CEL, IN YOU THE STUDYCEL, I, FRICKING-CEL, SEE THE LIGHT OF ASCENSION IN YOU. NO LONGER MUST YOU WAIT FOR THE ROPE, IT IS TIME MY BROTHERS TO BEGIN YOUR SEXUAL RECLAMATION.
I dont need that. Fuck it. Dont want to be a normie. Very proud of being what im now.
Society ascension happiness and so on have no any importance to me.Since i ve swalowed black pill i disdain the world and its cheap circus.