Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BlackOps2cel got an acting gig.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Of course the actor is white, tall and decent looking. Had to make him non NT so the audience actually watched this JFL
Didn't even bother after seeing the guy's stats

Of course the actor is white, tall and decent looking. Had to make him non NT so the audience actually watched this JFL
Considering the competition and hypergamy nowadays, this guy isn't far from us, probably a low tier normie at best.

I wished I looked like him

Considering the competition and hypergamy nowadays, this guy isn't far from us, probably a low tier normie at best.
188 cms (6'2''), white, and yeah face isn't great maybe 4.75/10 but he is not close to incel level physically speaking.

Imagine if they had a Chad play the Joker in the 2019 movie, would it still be relatable?

Imagine if they had a Chad play the Joker in the 2019 movie, would it still be relatable?
I don't feel relatable watching someone who mogs me in every possible way, and brutally mogs me vertically, appearing to be an "incel".

Joaquin phoenix is a chad. That's why it was a hit. Had it been an incel casted in the lead role that movie would have been a flop or banned from release.

I don't feel relatable watching someone who mogs me in every possible way appearing to be an "incel".
Exactly. Jaoquin Pheonix is the definition of chad. As he has all three traits: Looks, Money and Status.

Joaquin phoenix is a chad. That's why it was a hit. Had it been an incel casted in the lead role that movie would have been a flop or banned from release.
JFL at thinking Joaquin is a chad by any chances, he is not attractive at all

I don't feel relatable watching someone who mogs me in every possible way, and brutally mogs me vertically, appearing to be an "incel".
Bruh how in god's name is Joaquin attractive in any way?

Never read the CuckTube comments section of any video about incels
I like to see what normies say about us. Usually the same drivel most of the times.

JFL at using a tall normie as a incel.

Try using a 5'2 balding curry janitorcel you fucking cunts.