Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackmaxxing

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Is blackmaxxing a viable strategy for incels? Since black foids have the lowest smv.

I can do lightskins, tbh. I'd have to be drunk but I'd do em

I'm not a fan of zoophilia.

Generally if you're jbw you can attain a bunch of self hating ethnic foids since status is assosiated with being white in many cultueres. Refusing is volceling imo

I say this respectfully so I don't get accused of race baiting

Generally if you're jbw you can attain a bunch of self hating ethnic foids since status is assosiated with being white in many cultueres. Refusing is volceling imo

I say this respectfully so I don't get accused of race baiting
Can curries blackmaxx

If discussing blackpill 101 is considered "rAceBaiT:feelstastyman:" what the fuck is this forum anymore
Was legit given a 60% warning for talking about jbw. So just being extra careful and discussing it like a polite soy

II have never seen any russian male with a sheboon. Or even with any other ethnic foid. Hell, even russian Chads have to settle down with left over trash.
And there is NO FUCKING HOPE for such ugly orc like me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Holly shit the fucking ego of whites, they're allowed to act all superior and talk shit about other races all they want but don't you dare point out their cumskin privileges or you will hurt their precious narcissistic victimhood
Pretty much man you can see a million "niggers are blah blah BBC bro" threads, but make one jbw thread and suddenly there's a new rule for no race baiting lol.

yez but still chad only