Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Blackcels, what are your thoughts on hood culture?

I

Indracel

Greycel
★★★★★
35d 3h 19m
I'm sure most blackcels here have heard here at least one point in their lives to thugmax.

So what are your thoughts on "hood" culture, as in gaining street cred, hardcore hip hop, and being a "gangsta" etc

chronicgastritiscel

chronicgastritiscel

Greycel
21h 11m
Its a cultural psyop to affirm old racist ideas that all black people are criminals, dangerous killers, sex pests, etc

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
191d 9h 41m
what the fuck you say about my momma?

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
191d 9h 41m
0kS3D7z

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

‎i dislike almost everything
★★★★★
83d 13h 57m
Not possible; if it was, why would I want to become the worst version of a black man, all for the slightest whiff of vagina? Sounds rather foolish, perhaps also foid worship, to put oneself in harm's way just to have access to women (probably low-quality women may I add). It is silly advice - in fact, I do not even see it as advice, more just ignorance.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
266d 23h 15m
here have heard here at least one point in their lives to thugmax.

12:

Twelve

15:

Re: Strange feeling about this New Years
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152974434Thursday, January 01, 2015 1:34 AM CST
Well, have you considered the potentially contributing factor that electrochemical changes may be the cause for your sudden cessation of interest? Hormonal instability toppled with negative environmental influences can significantly alter an individual's psychological perception of reality. Panicking unnecessarily may cause unintended problems, It's positive to avoid becoming oblivious to the negative aspects of civilization yet it's negative to allow the negativity within society to completely alter your perception of civilization to the degree of irrationality.
Re: eye dee oh en tee gee eye vee e ay eff you see kay
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980534Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:03 AM CST
What did you intend to accomplish by attempting to deceive the moderators?

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Recruit
★★★★
19d 18h 16m
I hate it. I don't like being associated with uncivilized retards. I also hate them for their rejection of me for not being "gangster" enough.

A black foid refused to sell me a cigarette because I'm not hood enough so I must be a policeman, another black foid once said "wusup dude" in the tone of a white skateboarder to say I'm not black enough for her. One time my uncle told me "hey since you're the older brother aren't you supposed to be the gangster one? I'm guessing that you don't get a lot of girls."

Watching these hood niggas aka hood niggers get trashed like the disgusting race they are by basedcels on this site is one of the few things that makes me feel better.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
266d 23h 15m
Watching these hood niggas aka hood niggers get trashed like the disgusting race they are by basedcels on this site is one of the few things that makes me feel better.

Why Are Negroid Individuals Accepted In U.S Society?
Female_Male
Png

#190395987Friday, June 03, 2016 7:57 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvae of beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIV throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-crippled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their economic leeching. Furthermore, they are primitive creatures that cannot further themselves without the presence of a superior race. Spics/Caucasoid individuals greatly outrank Negroids in nearly every category of society/intelligence. Nig-gers are quite repulsive individuals, and leftists should not be given any dominance over us.
Why Are The Violent Bonobos Still Alive In America?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544560Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:05 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvvea beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIVE throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-cripled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their violent "BLM" riots and assault on races who are more progressive than they are. Why are these feces-like creatures allowed to live?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Mythic
★★★★
18d 9h 35m
I've never liked it, these men are overly aggressive and is essentially the only place where masculinitycopers belong. Imagine getting threatened just for making eye contact, this is considered to be "normal behaviour".

I avoid hoods whenever possible.

racechanger

racechanger

Black Nihilist
★★
6d 2h 7m
Blackcels have no choice but to thuggmax in order to get foids especially if ur really ugly. White and black women who like black men expect them to be hyper masculine thugged out tards. If ur not then ur going to rot and suffer

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
12d 10h 11m
I'm sure most blackcels here have heard here at least one point in their lives to thugmax.

So what are your thoughts on "hood" culture, as in gaining street cred, hardcore hip hop, and being a "gangsta" etc
No, that's a bad thing

Speed

Speed

Legend
98d 22h 2m
Jew psyop. Not only is it a negative influence, but it's also being exported to other cultures around the world.

Notice how actual Black African immigrants in the USA are successful, and have a family structure and don't buy into it.