Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackcels that only chase after white girls have no reason to complain.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Black guys lose their virginity younger than every other race in America on average and have more sex partners on average.
Do you know why that is? Because they are fucking black woman.
Blackcels could easily fuck some ghetto black hoe and stop being incel but they exclusively chase after higher value white woman.
There are some exceptions to this such as @Tellem--T who lives in a white area and dosnt have access to black girls.

80% of black women are subhuman

Tellem--Tard has admitted to being a massive volcel.

you act like every blackcel here has a Tellem--T build, the kind of build that will attract black women.

plus, most blackcels here are manlets who were raised in majority white areas

If your not attracted to your own phenotype your apart of the problem.

Then they can just focus on her thiccness instead of her face.
I would fuck an ugly bitch that has a nice ass.

its mainly about face, race and height to me. i couldnt care less if her ass is the size of a golfball.

Gigacope white boi you just can't handle my racepills
Dude you mog the shit out of me and many other skeletoncels

How is your experience with black women?

I have never interacted with a black women
Tellem are you attracted to black Woman?
Because I always see black woman chase after high t tall ogres like you so it would probably be your best chance at getting laid.

Tellem are you attracted to black Woman?
Because I always see black woman chase after high t tall ogres like you so it would probably be your best chance at getting laid.

Somewhat but they are size queens and will ridicule me

Blackcels could easily fuck some ghetto black hoe and stop being incel but they exclusively chase after higher value white woman.
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Thanks for curing my depression

Somewhat but they are size queens and will ridicule me
The average dick size for a nigga is 6.8. If you are 6 something, it's good enough. Especially considering that womyn can't measure height or dick size.

I don’t even care for white girls anyway, doesn’t matter anyway it’s hopeless.

its mainly about face, race and height to me. i couldnt care less if her ass is the size of a golfball.

Face Race and Height are your criteria for gauging how attractive a woman is? Face I understand but the two have no bearing on me whatsoever.

The average dick size for a nigga is 6.8. If you are 6 something, it's good enough. Especially considering that womyn can't measure height or dick size.
He said he was 3 inches so he is definitely small as fuck, especially considering his body size.

Face Race and Height are your criteria for gauging how attractive a woman is? Face I understand but the two have no bearing on me whatsoever.

race? black women tend to look too masculine.

height? the shorter the better. short girls are cuter.

He said he was 3 inches so he is definitely small as fuck, especially considering his body size.

200.gif

Only Chad could have a cock under 5 inches. You can fake to 7 being 6. something, like a guy who's 5'10 could fake being 6'0.

Who the hell are you speaking for all the blackcels like you’ve somehow uncovered the secret to our inceldom? Fuck you. I don’t chase after white girls, I go to a historically black university. I’ve seen like only 6 white girls here, it’s nothing BUT black girls over here, and they don’t want to fuck me. Eat a dick.

dont take it personally man, he said "blacks who dont wanna date blacks" didnt say "nautica1983"

and there is some truth to what he said. I know some blackcels who despise black women.
wtf, im shitskin arab and i would love to date black girls. i dont understand how you can be black and despise black girls.
He literally said in the OP “Blackcels could easily fuck some ghetto black hoe and stop being incel but they exclusively chase after higher value white woman“

The only blackcels I’ve seen here trash black woman are the Somalian guy and Tellem T.

He literally said in the OP “Blackcels could easily fuck some ghetto black hoe and stop being incel but they exclusively chase after higher value white woman“

The only blackcels I’ve seen here trash black woman are the Somalian guy and Tellem T.
Notice how right after that I wrote that there are some exceptions, I'm mot saying this aplies to all blackcels.

No, wrong.

I love black woman and i find them hot AF but they still reject me due to my "autism".

Seriously if you are black YOU CANNOT BE NON-NT BY NO WAY unless you have a Frank Ocean tier face.

If your not attracted to your own phenotype your apart of the problem.

+1

I see black guys with white girls all the time. Not just landwhales either.

The amount of black women here is scarcely low. I ran into a black women once a every 6 month. If i'm not attracted to black girls why should i persue them? That doesn't make me volcels, because its only counts if im actively persuing black girls, which im not

Dunno why other blackcels chase white women, they hella average tbh. I would chase after asian women only but im willing to fuck anything thats not a landwhale...

I see that too be the ugly blackcels have way better chances of fucking a black girl.
promise you man black girls are the least shallow when it comes to looks. You could date one if you like

Who the hell are you speaking for all the blackcels like you’ve somehow uncovered the secret to our inceldom? Fuck you. I don’t chase after white girls, I go to a historically black university. I’ve seen like only 6 white girls here, it’s nothing BUT black girls over here, and they don’t want to fuck me. Eat a dick.
Always had the notion in my mind that if I went to a HBCU I would not have been incel, but thanks for confirming my doubts

Black women don't want us though.

Most black women expect black men to be thuggish, or at the very least the tough guy stereotype. You can't be a geeky black guy and get laid with these type of women, they consider you weak and will walk all over you, you are not at all a romantic option for them. Then there's the black women that do like geeky guys -- they like geeky white bois though, not geeky black guys. So you're SoL there, too.

Tellem--Tard has admitted to being a massive volcel.

kinda agree, 6'4 and freat frame, there are girls who date that, and some will take an ugly guy or average if they're tall

you act like every blackcel here has a Tellem--T build, the kind of build that will attract black women.

plus, most blackcels here are manlets who were raised in majority white areas

im just whitewashed as shit, and literally have no black traits, except maybe being aggressive

i think thats in a country, 7" is even a stretch tbh, and they are the biggest size queens if anything, they'll know if you're lying

promise you man blackgirls are the least shallow when it comes to looks. You could date one if you like

lowest smv is why, plus more black men are getting into whites and hispanics

Most black women expect black men to be thuggish, or at the very least the tough guy stereotype. You can't be a geeky black guy and get laid with these type of women, they consider you weak and will walk all over you, you are not at all a romantic option for them. Then there's the black women that do like geeky guys -- they like geeky white bois though, not geeky black guys. So you're SoL there, too.

this, its over

Yea if we dont act like our stereotype its pretty much over unless youre lightskin or 8+ in looks. So its pretty much over unless you dont run the false thug game.
I would chase after asian women
No asian girl will choose you over a white guy or asian guy unless youre tyrone ofc.

Always had the notion in my mind that if I went to a HBCU I would not have been incel, but thanks for confirming my doubts

Yup. No different than a white guy going to a mostly white college. Hypergamy is hypergamy.

black girls don't want me. I'm not one of those niggas that runs around with my pants around my knees and spend all my money on jordans and that's pretty much what you have to be to get a black girl where I go.

not to mention my dick is 4.5 inches and has about 2 inches of girth

white pussy is a power-up for black niggas

You are right although ghetto black bitches won't give themselves to a black guy who isn't a thug or has "swag"

Whitecels who don't even try have even less reason to complain. haha go to asia or something just be white bro

For blackcels, fucking a hoodrat roastie would be so easy but she would have so many stds I'm almost willing to say that refusing to fuck them wouldn't be volcel out of the desire to not die a slow terrible death to some super HIV virus they have.

Some of you blackcels are coping with this thug shit tbh

Yeah thugs will always have a few women willing to fuck them just because they're attracted to criminals but let's be honest: we're just ugly and/or autistic.