Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcels rejoice, documentary on surplus of women in the black community

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

Nothing much has changed today. Black women will pay for all the shit they’ve pulled. Other races of men don’t want them and the top tier black men don’t want most of them, not to mention because a lot of black guys die early or go to prison, there’s a significantly larger amount of women than men.

White and Asian foids might laugh last but black foids wont

prob only landwhales left over, tfw no nubian goddess gf

I don't like black foids

doesnt this mean that blackcels have it the easiest?

doesnt this mean that blackcels have it the easiest?
Currycels have it easiest because of arranged marriage and Curry women being easier to get along with overall

Currycels have it easiest because of arranged marriage and Curry women being easier to get along with overall
first part is true but curry women prefer white men whereas black foids arent race traitors

first part is true but curry women prefer white men whereas black foids arent race traitors
They can prefer what they want but they can’t act on it lol. I know curry foids who have been threatened with disownment for dating white guys

@BrendioEEE is this what you mean by the term "Reverse Hypergamy", I've seen that, is it where a Tyrone removes black women from his dating pool. Seems like reverse hypergamy to me.

We should try black girls.

I have been told that the heightpill is especially severe in the black community.

I have been told that the heightpill is especially severe in the black community.
It is but plenty of thugmaxxed manlets slay

This guy is 5’9 and pretty much every black foid under 25 worships him

5a9316090613e.image.jpg

Last edited: