Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel blackcels in asia

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

@Capable_Onion does he mog you? if so i'm afraid your fate might be reduced to the same as his :feelscry:

@Broly @Languishingrn thots!?

View attachment 501361
@Capable_Onion does he mog you? if so i'm afraid your fate might be reduced to the same as his :feelscry:

If @Capable_Onion wants to get an Asian girl he should try his luck in mainland asia where blacks aren’t seen nearly as often. He should try tinder passport and go across different cities and compare the match rates (be sure to use pics outdoors with good lighting). I don’t see many bmaf couples in the US, white men are basically worshipped from what I’ve seen. I tend to get more action in SEA than I did in Korea. It’s a shame because Korean women are much prettier, but beggars can’t be choosers.

If @Capable_Onion wants to get an Asian girl he should try his luck in mainland asia where blacks aren’t seen nearly as often. He should try tinder passport and go across different cities and compare the match rates (be sure to use pics outdoors with good lighting). I don’t see many bmaf couples in the US, white men are basically worshipped from what I’ve seen. I tend to get more action in SEA than I did in Korea. It’s a shame because Korean women are much prettier, but beggars can’t be choosers.
tbh asian people dont like black people (based), but he might get lucky if he's 6 foot and goes out in the middle of nowhere to some village where they'll call him michu jordarnu

He should've stayed in africa realm where he belonged

They're stupid if they're hanging out in Asia. If I was black chad id be breeding every white girl in sight here in the u.s.

Let the man fuckin cope. :society:

View attachment 501361

Yeah, I heard about this before, he was some frustrated dude in the US

I've been pretty adamant that the american ones don't want us, since they have limitless supply to white chad's

Last edited:
niggers will be niggers

This nigga thinks self-loathing, cum skin-worshipping noodlewhores were going to find him attractive :lul::lul::lul:

Looks better than me.

Simple: because Asians don't like the flat nose, dark skin, curly hair, and big lips he had. Is height might have saved him though, but if going to Asia, he should go to SE Asia where skin tone is identical like the Philippines.