Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @blackcels, Hoodoo will improve your lives.

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Your ancestors invented Hoodoo to empower you.
Images 33
Highcompressed 1095540879
Images 32
Index
Island smith
Highcompressed 442443533
Highcompressed 100521767

Attachments

• Voodoo sorcery grimoire ( PDFDrive ).pdf
    12.4 MB · Views: 498
Black, but my ancestors weren't slaves :feelzez:

Russians got a weak-ish culture of old paganism worshipping, it is pretty much dead

But oh boy, are they schizo! They claim to be volhvs (slavic equalement of mages/sorcerers), and make very and very strange rituals

We call them 'Долбославы' (Dolboslavy) - can be translated as Dumbslavs pretty much. They believe in old slavic paganism

Russians got a weak-ish culture of old paganism worshipping, it is pretty much dead

But oh boy, are they schizo! They claim to be volhvs (slavic equalement of mages/sorcerers), and make very and very strange rituals

We call them 'Долбославы' (Dolboslavy) - can be translated as Dumbslavs pretty much. They believe in old slavic paganism
Paganism is based

bull, the slaves were very God fearing people

the only thing that is going to help me is being white with white mang hair

over if not

Yes of course. My village original concoction works well with little to no infos on the person targetted.
wow thanx dude so you can do a spell and you do not need to know there name or anything how is it done may I ask?

That's not true. Hell does not exist.
well I have worked with dark forces twice and each time I have got ill? where did they come from? I have felt the fire of hell burn in me twice. what are these expereinces then?