Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackcels, have you tried asking SJW foids to touch their ass and tiddies or fuck them as reparations?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
idk if this would work at all but someone should try it because it would be the funniest shit ever. One if you niggas needs to go to some BLM rally and walk up to random foids and ask her for sex as reparations. But don't do it in an autistic way you need to be charismatic. Maby say something like "Yo, as a black man I've been socially and sexually discriminated against my whole life, and need reparational physical touch". And record it and post it on this site

that reminded me of this video

look at 1:52 :feelskek:

Definitely will try. I'll post results in a week.

Foids not having sex with me is rooted in racism.

If a blackcel did that then he wouldn't be incel anymore so he wouldn't be allowed to post the video on here.

exactly what @Diocel said.

idk if this would work at all but someone should try it because it would be the funniest shit ever. One if you niggas needs to go to some BLM rally and walk up to random foids and ask her for sex as reparations. But don't do it in an autistic way you need to be charismatic. Maby say something like "Yo, as a black man I've been socially and sexually discriminated against my whole life, and need reparational physical touch". And record it and post it on this site
If only stuff like this worked

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: would be hilarious but probably wouldn't work. they only want to go to demonstrations to virtue signal, then back home to 6'5" white gigachad

what an absolute fucking whore, and her bf a cuck

If any niggercel does try this, pls record it.

Another day, another post by another mentally ill hapa.
cage-gif.438999
Cage

There's more evidence for the existence of unicorns and God than there is for the existence of blackcels

I do want to see someone try this

Another day, another post by another mentally ill hapa.

:worryfeels: Regret clicking
Definitely will try. I'll post results in a week.
Foids not having sex with me is rooted in racism.
If a blackcel did that then he wouldn't be incel anymore so he wouldn't be allowed to post the video on here.
exactly what @Diocel said.
jesus lord that must be the cringiest shit i've ever seen
If only stuff like this worked
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: would be hilarious but probably wouldn't work. they only want to go to demonstrations to virtue signal, then back home to 6'5" white gigachad

what an absolute fucking whore, and her bf a cuck
fuck me or you racist girl
Armed And Dangerous GIF by Juice WRLD
If any niggercel does try this, pls record it.
Black privilege this is

@tehgymcel420 correct he was. Sands try it. Get Called grooming gangs.
Based Theory tbh
There's more evidence for the existence of unicorns and God than there is for the existence of blackcels
I do want to see someone try this
I wish they were tortured...in Minecraft
I actually want to do this but I'll need a Galaxy S20 since I want to livestream it and they're the best phone to stream on imo. I'm going to start wageslaving soon so I'll try to save up for that and some other streaming equipment like a selfie stick tripod, wide angle lens, backup charger, a good unlimited data plan, speaker for donos. etc. If I actually do this I'll be like Smooth Sanchez but more based maby

View: https://youtu.be/r0fSgFQ9Fuw

I actually want to do this but I'll need a Galaxy S20 since I want to livestream it and they're the best phone to stream on imo. I'm going to start wageslaving soon so I'll try to save up for that and some other streaming equipment like a selfie stick tripod, wide angle lens, backup charger, a good unlimited data plan, speaker for donos. etc. If I actually do this I'll be like Smooth Sanchez but more based maby

View: https://youtu.be/r0fSgFQ9Fuw

No man

That is a pretty hilarious scenario — women are “woke” and on board for reparations and shit for blacks, but only when it’s SOMEONE ELSE paying the tab lol. Notice the moment it falls to then to do their part, suddenly their tune changes.

Women are hypocrites and use people then gaslight and try to reputation crit those who don’t cave to their bullshit. Wokies in general are like that and can suck a fat dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back