Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BLACKCELS GET OUT! JBB in China

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★

day for ricemen that wasn't hellish: 0

Chinese women will want BBC very soon en mass. Take the “little whiteboi clitty low t compared to bbc men” bbc cuckolds spew and it can be applied literally to Asians (where as with whites white and black t levels, height etc are relatively similar or in whites favor)

Chinese women will want BBC very soon en mass. Take the “little whiteboi clitty low t compared to bbc men” bbc cuckolds spew and it can be applied literally to Asians (where as with whites white and black t levels, height etc are relatively similar or in whites favor)
noooooooooooooooooooo, you don't understand all of this is cherry picking. Let me pull up meme dating statistics where 99% of men are subhumans anyways. Fuck you white nationalist coping piece of shit. How dare you tell me that ethnicels can ascend, that means taking away our victim card.

noooooooooooooooooooo, you don't understand all of this is cherry picking. Let me pull up meme dating statistics where 99% of men are subhumans anyways. Fuck you white nationalist coping piece of shit. How dare you tell me that ethnicels can ascend, that mean taking away our victim card.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/comments/jfhbsv/the_bbc_shit_is_racist_disturbing_and_needs_to_end/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
This is my favorite copypasta now ngl

iu

Life Fuel for @RREEEEEEEEE

China-Pak Friendship Zindabad!

Where the fuck is @Colvin76 at :feelswhat:

Nigga nigga nigga, just what we need, more violent thug niggers, we all know it ain't the sensible law abiding, holding down a job Steve Urkel black guys gonna be getting it, nahhhhhh.

@Colvin76

Your brutha @Bleachcel is back :feelsautistic:

it was inevitable

noooooooooooooooooooo, you don't understand all of this is cherry picking. Let me pull up meme dating statistics where 99% of men are subhumans anyways. Fuck you white nationalist coping piece of shit. How dare you tell me that ethnicels can ascend, that means taking away our victim card.

:forcedsmile:

JBW is still by far King in China, but with (((globalization))) I'm sure this won't be too far off.

WHERE IS THE JBS (sand) PILL OP????:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm not dark enough to get bat flu.

lol at autistcels who can't recognize an obviously staged joke.

Noodles would date anyone except their own men nowadays

Noodles would date anyone except their own men nowadays
Asian men are at the bottom of the race SMV hierarchy. Both black and white men are far more masculine with bigger dicks.

WHERE IS THE JBS (sand) PILL OP????:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Its over for sands 2bh unless they pull JBW. I mean some sands are literally curry-tier. But Levantines and Nafris can be pretty gl. Some Afghans and Persians too, but the average of all of those countries is still much lower than Europe, or the US.

The only sandpill I got is this brutal video by a sandcel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Esdsmszvdo

Its over for sands 2bh unless they pull JBW. I mean some sands are literally curry-tier. But Levantines and Nafris can be pretty gl. Some Afghans and Persians too, but the average of all of those countries is still much lower than Europe, or the US.

no way I can pull a JBW

Im a huge fan

They are ugly as fuck.

massive cope. chinese girls hate dark skin men

@Colvin76

Your brutha @Bleachcel is back :feelsautistic:
Not my "brutha". Fuck that lying stupid piece of shit. That guy is always saying lies about me ever since he got his first permaban. Then he's continuing another lie when he replied to this thread.

The level of simp is astounding

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I hear that Chinese universities have swimming areas for African males and Chinese females only.
Rice man getting cucked by his intellectual inferior, future will be half nigga Chinkos, single mothers everywhere.
massive cope. chinese girls hate dark skin men
Yeah that's the face they portray to the world, behind closed doors is another story.

Propaganda and Misinformation.
The fact that you cannot clearly see this proves that you are both retarded beyond comparison.
Especially when you look at the data that shows that asian prefer white men especially above their own race and CERTAINLY above ethnics, You pieces of shit clearly are not BLACKPILLED.

JFL @ the retards itt thinking this isn't staged.

@pp183 RICE/BBC RACE WAR HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey buddy I'm 100% with you on the rage but I gotta do some drive-by moderating real quick.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, cuckolding is fucking disgusting
That is not cool. The target here is racists and fuck them, but where fetishes are concerned r/bdp takes a very "not your bedroom, not your problem" kind of attitude. We have members who have posted asking about bdsm and such here, and I've got to look out for them too.

I'm going to leave this up because it seems a little heavy handed to remove the whole thing for that one line but please be careful about stuff like this and understand that it won't fly in the future.

Commenters, consider this a warning. Now, on with the racist-bashing!

TBH this all feels like propaganda so the CPP can steal nigger organs because they're running out of Falun Gong to harvest

Over for ricecels like myself.

@pp183 Go ascend you Tyrone.