Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcels aren't even trying (in France)

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Like this guy is just roaming in the city and gets pussies at every corner.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0PjEjPRPqM

it's in french and it gets worse when you understand how easy it is for him.

Blackcels, explain this shit. Like this guy isn't Tyrone tier at all. What is stopping you ?

Reminder that France is like 8% black JFL.

Our imperial colonial history is the reason. Like it would be hypocritical to expect otherwise. France is a very diverse country for historical reasons, just like the US, England or Spain in a lesser extent.

> all nigress

:feelskek:

Not sure he's really incel, but it's still another proof that white guys have a lower smv here than arabs and blacks.

Jewish propaganda.

Not sure he's really incel
He's actually married and he's just fucking around to have sex with good looking youg foids. Tutorial mod really.

I call it Karmic Colonialism. (My coinage and you heard it here first)

I call it Karmic Colonialism. (My coinage and you heard it here first)
Yeah whatever. As incels we're out of competition anyway. It just makes me laugh that this guy has probably more game than some local Brads JFL

Our imperial colonial history is the reason. Like it would be hypocritical to expect otherwise. France is a very diverse country for historical reasons, just like the US, England or Spain in a lesser extent.
really it would be hypocritical? hows that?

Don't let the Jews fool you
there wasn't any blonde Stacy in the video
they are ethnic foids
Fake news. There were all kind of foids, except asian foids, but still. The one that matches the best was a black foid, but it's no surprise since they are the most attracted to their men. Others are nice to him too, and there were actually good looking european / mediteranean foids in the lot. Stop coping. I don't care about your retarded conspiracy theory, reality is just reality.

Fake news. There were all kind of foids, except asian foids, but still. The one that matches the best was a black foid, but it's no surprise since they are the most attracted to their men. Others are nice to him too, and there were actually good looking european / mediteranean foids in the lot. Stop coping. I don't care about your retarded conspiracy theory, reality is just reality.
Go to Twitter and look up single mothers posting Ls account. It's full of white women getting pumped and dumped by tyrone. There's a reason why the single mother stereotype includes a half black baby kek

Learn colonial history of France and stop coping.
So you went and dominated dumbfuck nigger primitives because they're fucking stupid and weak and that means you are now obligated to let these filthy animals in your country? Are you some kinda leftist or are you a nigger yourself? Because only those 2 groups would think not letting resentful niggers who didn't conquer you, didn't help you, can't do shit. are criminals into your country is "hypocritical".

Still most of them were ethnic whores. They just acted nicely because of the camera. don't get fooled by the female nature. Stop spreading Jewish propaganda.

So you went and dominated dumbfuck nigger primitives because they're fucking stupid and weak and that means you are now obligated to let these filthy animals in your country? Are you some kinda leftist or are you a nigger yourself? Because only those 2 groups would think not letting resentful niggers who didn't conquer you, didn't help you, can't do shit, are criminals is "hypocritical".
I don't care about your moral cuck. We're not obligated of anything, what the fuck are your talking about you brainlet ? France has imported african work force and is still owning indirectly some african governments and using tacit exchange of wealth / population policies for decades. That's just what it is. Stop bitching about reality not fitting your idealist agenda. Nobody cares about imaginary stuffs. There are black people in France like water is wet. Who cares ?

I don't care about your moral cuck. We're not obligated of anything, what the fuck are your talking about you brainlet ? France has imported african work force and is still owning indirectly some african governments and using tacit exchange of wealth / population policies for decades. That's just what it is. Stop bitching about reality not fitting your idealist agenda. Nobody cares about imaginary stuffs. There are black people in France like water is wet. Who cares ?
That's your logic that it's your obligation to let them in your country because you did colonialism to them.
If they came on boats with superior technology and conquered you like the French did to them and you complained that would be hypocritical. Letting in people who have a grudge against your own population because of colonialism is a terrible fucking idea and not doing so is in no way shape or form hypocritical.

And yeah I know there's niggers in France, that's fine, you don't have to justify it like a leftwing cuck by calling it hypocritical to not let them in.

his face is bad tho
i look way better facially and im fat

France Flirting GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Yes, for the whole country. Paris is very black. French people are an ethnic minority in Paris.

Black people congregate in urban areas with public works and social safety nets because elsewhere, they’d need to get a real job.

Why do you have a video of me?

Blackcels, explain this shit. Like this guy isn't Tyrone tier at all. What is stopping you ?
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

>Tall
>Broadshouldered
>Masculine features
About as good as it gets for most black dudes. Mogs this whole forum.

Not sure he's really incel, but it's still another proof that white guys have a lower smv here than arabs and blacks.
Cope Fresh Air GIF by shremps

Cope. White French people have much higher value, but it can’t overcome everything.

Western white men are mostly pathetic fat consoomer losers, and French are some of the shortest men in Europe.

A tall, masculine black man will beat out a tiny, fat Frenchman, but a tall, actually masculine Frenchman will always win. There’s just not a lot of them because French men are feminine faggots. They’re worse than Japanese men.

it's your obligation
That's not what I said. I just said it is what it is, and I don't give a shit. If the bourgeoisie feels bad about its free workforce project being a menace to its concept of race, I couldn't care less.

That's not what I said. I just said it is what it is, and I don't give a shit. If the bourgeoisie feels bad about its free workforce project being a menace to its concept of race, I couldn't care less.
What you said was that it would be hypocritical not to have niggers around when I asked why it's hypocritical you said I should learn about colonialism. The only time you hear people talk like that is when some NPC wants to go down his dialogue-tree to guilt people into or justify accepting multiculturalism.

I'm not gonna shit on you for being a niggerloving communist, do whatever your jewoverlord tells you to do but I just wanted to set things straight, conquerors, especially conquerors have no obligation to the people they conquered especially violent useless niggers.

it would be hypocritical not to have niggers around
I said it's hypocritical to believe it's not an expected outcome of historical conditions that led us to this very state of thing.
I'm not gonna shit on you for being a niggerloving communist
Fine, I'm not that thing anyway. So as long as you shut up I'm good.

I said it's hypocritical to believe it's not an expected outcome of historical conditions that led us to this very state of thing.
I don't see how that's an expected outcome at all. The expected outcome after conquering a nation is getting rid of it's inhabitants and putting your own people there and then keeping that nation until you're conquered. The last thing I'd expect is you let those same rightfully pissed off people with a huge revenge-fantasy live in your country after that. The riots after that Algerian kid got shot are a great example of what happens when you do let those people in your country.

Last edited:
his face is bad tho
i look way better facially and im fat
his face is over average easily. you should be banned based on this message

The riots after that Algerian kid got shot
You know nothing about what is really happening in this country if you really think this was about "an alegerian kid". Or you're just a macronist troll cocksucker.

You know nothing about what is really happening in this country if you really think this was about "an alegerian kid". Or you're just a macronist troll cocksucker.
That's exactly what happened and the sentiment among not just Algerians but all brownoids from France was that "they deserve this for colonialism" "this is revenge" "now it's our turn". Similar to your statement that because of colonialism you'd be hypocrites not to let your country be flooded with nigs.

but i won't.
another good-looking arab here.

most indians here are young, healthy, rich, fluent in english, wayyyyy above average indian in smv

France is such a cucked country, i'm ashamed being french. So many peoples should be purged.

Brutal. So much ethnics there in France