Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blackcels are surreal to me

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
Before I moved to bigger city year ago I've seen black person like 2 or 3 times in 20 years of my existance and now I'm in one forum with them and we actually communicate. Mind = blown.

Who wouldve thought that the color of your skin doesnt matter in regards to being a human/interaction?
Here come the SFcels.

There's no negros here. Only hwhite people doing virtual black face.

its over for racistcels

Cynistic said:
Who wouldve thought that the color of your skin doesnt matter in regards to being a human/interaction?

Anyone who was not living in multicultural society before. What do you think a black man thought when he saw white guy for the first time? I know. He thought

ugabugugabuga

Akarin said:
Cynistic said:
Anyone who was not living in multicultural society before. What do you think a black man thought when he saw white guy for the first time? I know. He thought
ugabugugabuga

You never saw a black dude on tv/in a movie/video game etc?
Hard to believe that, its 2k18, most ppl have internet(you as well), so most ppl have seen a black or white dude in some way shape or form.

I hardly know any Asians irl but I interact w/ ricecels here everyday. Inceldom transcends race

SOMCEL said:
I hardly know any Asians irl but I interact w/ ricecels here everyday. Inceldom transcends race
hello

Pasteleiro said:
There's no negros here. Only hwhite people doing virtual black face.

giphy.gif

Cynistic said:
Hard to believe that, its 2k18, most ppl have internet(you as well), so most ppl have seen a black or white dude in some way shape or form.

I also saw aliens in movies. And seeing them irl would be much different feeling

Cynistic said:

I also saw aliens in movies. And seeing them irl would be much different feeling

Akarin said:
Cynistic said:

JFL at comparing aliens to blacks, you've proven my point, another SFcel detected.
Im done here.

hi, i'm a nigger

fr though, race doesn't really mean anything. I never interacted with asians for the first 12 years of my life

Same. In my country I have legit never seen a black person. Only on the internet.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/LU-akKeXxaA[/video]

I've never met a black autist in my life. That's why I'm surprised there's so many on this site.

Most blacks seem to be low inhib and not afraid to engage with me in conversation.