Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackcels and ethnicels: why do so many of you NEED a white 'foid?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
All women are the same deep down, but white 'foids are the most entitled as the media and betas pedestalize them the most. They are most likely to divorce rape you and cheat too. Why would you insist on all that shit?

Currycels I can kind of understand, because curry femoids are by far the ugliest on average. But I mean there are plenty of hot black, Asian, Latina, etc femoids out there. And there are some nasty ass ugly ass hambeast white femoids. Why would some of you (especially black guys) degrade yourselves by settling for one of these disgusting blubbernauts just because it has blonde hair or something?

Unless you're a stormcel that insists on your children being "pure" (which is bullshit for reasons I won't get into) there is really no reason why anyone "needs" a white femoid.

nah i don't want a white woman for love, i just want to rape them because they have pushed the destruction of our societies, with some blame on the beta white males who allowed it to go ahead. (JFL at them being the master race, 80% are cucks who hate islam because it is harsh on female degeneracy)

I cannot be with a non white foid cause I aint attracted to them...

they want a white foid bc it was whites that took the sex appeal that exotic men once had

Well I NEED a white girl I just need any girl period. Idk which ethnics you were talking to.

I'll fuck any food as long as they ain't fat or legit deformed.
Although I'm not exactly an ethnic.

tbh i prefer latinas, but darkskin women are ghetto low iq hood monkeys, most white girls who like blacks are either ghetto or fat, and his latinas is just where its at boyo

Look at my sig

most white girls who like blacks are either ghetto or fat, and his latinas is just where its at boyo
where are they at I live in a all white environment.

most blackcels don't even like white foids after HS

I live in trashigan so why aren't you going after them?

im not ghetto, my dad is white so i sound white, i am not an uneducated monkey(graduated with a 3.6), they're hoes and want bbc that i don't have, im low inhib, they want thug game, manlet, nobody is scared og a manlet
and i hate all fat people with a passion

White women are human toilets.

im not ghetto, my dad is white so i sound white, i am not an uneducated monkey(graduated with a 3.6), they're hoes and want bbc that i don't have, im low inhib, they want thug game, manlet, nobody is scared og a manlet
and i hate all fat people with a passion
oh yea youre my 5'2 nigga I couldn't tell with the avi change.

oh yea youre my 5'2 nigga I couldn't tell with the avi change.

this avi mogs my last, i forgot who posted this on here, but yea thicc short latinas are my favorite, or lightskin girls

yea thicc short latinas are my favorite, or lightskin girls
Lightskin or brown are my pref aswell. At this point ill take anything though. Even with my small weiner I want a thick girl aswell.

I love black woman, i wouldnt care about have a black GF.

Those who require a white girl are racists and standartcels.

I don't. The only thing I wont settle for is single moms and morbidly obese, i'd prefer someone of my own race even tbh.
All the equally educated black girls go for white guys and are way out of my league though, and all the trashy ones wouldn't want to be within 3 inches of me since i'm as square as square can be (Nevermind that i'm not really into trashiness...)

There are plenty of black normies who only date white chicks, because they are looking for women who come off more as feminine. On the average, black women display more masculine traits like being aggressive and dominating, which is not attractive to any kind of man.

Another problem is that if you don't fit the "bill" as a black man, black women won't give you any attention. If you don't have LMS, or you aren't an aggressive thug, most black women don't want anything to do with you. They find square black men to be weak, lame and boring. So some black men think they might have better luck outside their own race. The drug dealer with a domestic is the kind of guy who makes their pussy wet.

Lastly, trying to hook up with a black nerdy chick won't work either, as those are the type of black chicks who are the most likely to date outside of their race. They probably had some negative experiences with wannabe Tyrones and wanna jump ship, on top of their hobbies exposing them to attractive men outside of their race. For instance, if there is a black chick who is a koreaphile, more than often not, she would prefer to date a man that looks closer to Chong than to Tyrone. So black nerds can't even attract their own race equivalent.

It's basically game over for the black man who fails to live up to cultural stereotypes of being a black male (big dick, being tall, tatted up, has rhythm, is aggressive, etc.), especially if he lacks LMS. That's why Savvy Guy and Kent have no chance at all. They don't exude traits which women find attractive in black men.

I want a lightskin Somali foid.

Any ethnic saying that he only wants white woman deserve death.

There are plenty of black normies who only date white chicks, because they are looking for women who come off more as feminine. On the average, black women display more masculine traits like being aggressive and dominating, which is not attractive to any kind of man.

Another problem is that if you don't fit the "bill" as a black man, black women won't give you any attention. If you don't have LMS, or you aren't an aggressive thug, most black women don't want anything to do with you. They find square black men to be weak, lame and boring. So some black men think they might have better luck outside their own race. The drug dealer with a domestic is the kind of guy who makes their pussy wet.

Lastly, trying to hook up with a black nerdy chick won't work either, as those are the type of black chicks who are the most likely to date outside of their race. They probably had some negative experiences with wannabe Tyrones and wanna jump ship, on top of their hobbies exposing them to attractive men outside of their race. For instance, if there is a black chick who is a koreaphile, more than often not, she would prefer to date a man that looks closer to Chong than to Tyrone. So black nerds can't even attract their own race equivalent.

It's basically game over for the black man who fails to live up to cultural stereotypes of being a black male (big dick, being tall, tatted up, has rhythm, is aggressive, etc.), especially if he lacks LMS. That's why Savvy Guy and Kent have no chance at all. They don't exude traits which women find attractive in black men.
All of this is true tbqh.

There's really nothing you can do as a geeky and ugly black guy. Even if you're not shy and somewhat NT that won't help you, you're still fucked because you're black and have geeky interests, you've already broken all of the expectations of what you're supposed to be and therefore there is no one to match with you.

Educated and smart black girls want nothing to do with you, they want other races. Not to mention most of them are the type that are slim and dress well, so they're at least 3 points above any blackcel in terms of looks. And any other type of black woman view you as weak and not worth keeping around since you're not a thug.
Every other race will hold you up to scrutiny equally as much. Whites, Latinas, and Asians who have caught jungle fever are only into thuggish blacks and Tyrone, if you're not either then they're not an option. Any other type of White, Latina, or Asian want nothing to do with a black guy either.

This is the ultimate black pill that every blackcel must swallow. It's why there is so much envy for being white here. I imagine for Currycels they have an even more grim version of blackcel's blackpill since they cant even thug game like very low inhib blacks can.
But imagine being white and be able to not just have certain types of girls in your own race who are an option, but you're valued MORE by other races? That's crazy isn't it? We ethniccels vent so much because we want THAT, we want what options you whitecels have.

Obviously that's not to say whitecels cant be incels, but it's a fuckton harder to be truecel as a whitecel.

giphy.gif

great post

All of this is true tbqh.

There's really nothing you can do as a geeky and ugly black guy. Even if you're not shy and somewhat NT that won't help you, you're still fucked because you're black and have geeky interests, you've already broken all of the expectations of what you're supposed to be and therefore there is no one to match with you.

Educated and smart black girls want nothing to do with you, they want other races. Not to mention most of them are the type that are slim and dress well, so they're at least 3 points above any blackcel in terms of looks. And any other type of black woman view you as weak and not worth keeping around since you're not a thug.
Every other race will hold you up to scrutiny equally as much. Whites, Latinas, and Asians who have caught jungle fever are only into thuggish blacks and Tyrone, if you're not either then they're not an option. Any other type of White, Latina, or Asian want nothing to do with a black guy either.

This is the ultimate black pill that every blackcel must swallow. It's why there is so much envy for being white here. I imagine for Currycels they have an even more grim version of blackcel's blackpill since they cant even thug game like very low inhib blacks can.
But imagine being white and be able to not just have certain types of girls in your own race who are an option, but you're valued MORE by other races? That's crazy isn't it? We ethniccels vent so much because we want THAT, we want what options you whitecels have.

Obviously that's not to say whitecels cant be incels, but it's a fuckton harder to be truecel as a whitecel.

An attractive white woman is the biggest status booster it's possible for an ethnic male to attain in the west.
That's just about all it really comes down to once you strip away all pretensions about "Muh ghetto culture" and whatever else.

Settling for an ethnic woman is it's own particular form of life cope.

An attractive white woman is the biggest status booster it's possible for an ethnic male to attain in the west.
That's just about all it really comes down to once you strip away all pretensions about "Muh ghetto culture" and whatever else.

Settling for an ethnic woman is it's own particular form of life cope.

If that's true than why do some Chads waste their time with ethnic women?

If that's true than why do some Chads waste their time with ethnic women?
Because chad has the liberty of wasting his time as he pleases since there are no real ramifications for anything.
He knows that he can experiment at will with lesser castes of people and use them as fetish items to be cast aside when he is finished.

As for the ones who end up marrying or having children with ethnics, those have had their minds thoroughly subverted by propaganda.

nah i don't want a white woman for love, i just want to rape them because they have pushed the destruction of our societies, with some blame on the beta white males who allowed it to go ahead. (JFL at them being the master race, 80% are cucks who hate islam because it is harsh on female degeneracy)
Typical cuck brainwashed by leftists.

It's the Jews/Masons/Bankers that did this to your countries, not regular white people from the West.

It's also outside Jewish influence that promoted sexual freedom toward females and the acceptance of female empowerment, not whites directly.

Are we brainwashed by Jewry? Hell, yes. But attack the source first before criticizing whites (affected by the poison known as Judaism).

And btw, you do know that many kikes are now pushing for the acceptance of millions of Muslims into the West to destroy it, and these brainwashed whites welcome you without hesitation... This should clearly tell you that hating whites is of the plan of the Jews and the Left (especially SJW feminists).

Sunni Islamists are the lowest, Zionist-aligned, pieces of shit on the planet. Basically the dogs of Jews right now.

Hypocritical negroes and spics complaining about JBW theory (and white males taking their foids) while at the same time wanting to race mix with white women in the West...

Fucking ridiculous man.

Hypocritical negroes and spics complaining about JBW theory (and white males taking their foids) while at the same time wanting to race mix with white women in the West...

Fucking ridiculous man.
Lol your post is pretty autistic seeing as no one here even claimed they wanted white woman. Don’t expect much from a racist eh?

Lol your post is pretty autistic seeing as no one here even claimed they wanted white woman. Don’t expect much from a racist eh?

achtually, in the defense of nazi teenager, I tacitly did say I prefer white women.
So he's batting 1 for 20,000 or something. Not bad.

The comment I replied to clearly stated the opposite.

achtually, in the defense of nazi teenager, I tacitly did say I prefer white women.
So he's batting 1 for 20,000 or something. Not bad.
How about end race mixing for all races? It's pretty hypocritical for niggers, asians, spics, and Arabs to complain about white men taking their women while at the same time attempt to take ours...

And btw I'm a sophomore in college rn. Not technically a teenager.

Where did the "all ethnic man want white females" meme come from, it isn't true at all.

I don't even care about race at this point. I used to view white females as a status symbol but fuck it...they're boring as hell.

How about end race mixing for all races? It's pretty hypocritical for niggers, asians, spics, and Arabs to complain about white men taking their women while at the same time attempt to take ours...

And btw I'm a sophomore in college rn. Not technically a teenager.

You're looking at it wrong. The complaints of people who do whine about that sort of thing aren't entirely without merit. If you've looked into the statistics of it, the out marriage rates of asian women in the west are actually so steep that more asian women are marrying whites than they are asian males. That's something legitimately noteworthy that warrants a discussion. Native women also date out at remarkably high rates, though I don't know if they do it with whites primarily. Hispanic women also have somewhat high rates of marrying out and I imagine arabs are up there as well.

The only thing you're truly correct on by the numbers is that black women do in fact primarily date black men, though I'd wager that in itself actually says something about how society assesses blackness collectively.

The point is though that this goes beyond merely saying "Just be white, just be white, I want a white gf now reeee!". Some ethnic cells are fully correct when they point out how seemingly easy white men seem to have it even with nonwhite women.

I do agree with you though that it is hypocritical of these people to then say they want to date white primarily, because they are offhandedly contributing to the social landscape that they are decrying. Since pedestalizing whiteness in any context still probably has this same outcome.

Batting 1 for about 4,000 now. You're getting more right but aren't quite there yet.

I don't. The only thing I wont settle for is single moms and morbidly obese, i'd prefer someone of my own race even tbh.
All the equally educated black girls go for white guys and are way out of my league though, and all the trashy ones wouldn't want to be within 3 inches of me since i'm as square as square can be (Nevermind that i'm not really into trashiness...)

Why the fuck do you care about a femoid's education? Sounds like you might be a femoid yourself.

Why the fuck do you care about a femoid's education? Sounds like you might be a femoid yourself.

Well, up to a certain point I'd argue that at least having a girl who is a bit smart might be more tolerable than a total idiot. Girls who get GEDs and don't read books and shit like that are generally less bearable because they are absolutely void of anything that might even be fun to talk about.

I'd want an educated woman because I want someone who is more like me in terms of hobbies and interests and worldview and shit. I don't even really care if they have a degree or some shit, when I say educated black girls I mean basically any type of black girl that isn't ghetto trash. But like I said, those type of black girls lust after white boys.

so sane

Fucking ridiculous man.

You triggered snowflake, where was race mixing promoted in my original post? It isn't there. I only explained why some black men would want to date outside of their race.

You might want to get a refund on your college education, because it's not doing shit for your logic.

I don't. I'd take a foid of any race if I could.

You triggered snowflake, where was race mixing promoted in my original post? It isn't there. I only explained why some black men would want to date outside of their race.

You might want to get a refund on your college education, because it's not doing shit for your logic.
You literally made a case for black male-white female race mixing and explained why many black men do it..

To be honest the same reasoning could be applied to white male-Asian female race mixing, of any other race of a female, but you "ethnics" would be heavily triggered if it were stated.

i dont i will take any bitch even a curry one

i mainly want asians but whites look good too.

I would fuck a white foid, but wouldn't want to marry one because then you have to get to know her family and I don't like hanging out with crackers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back