Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackcel tries approaching and it goes wrong

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

nonchalant 6'5 dreadhead Tyrone 8+ inch cock, thug
★★★★★
Imo he wasn't being creepy at all. Maybe randomly sitting near a group of friends is a little weird?

But I don't think he was being creepy at all.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 6f7710070f5dac60d4c8f52d80b771b8.mp4
    18.5 MB
Nah He was being weird just by sitting there. He still wouldve gotten rejected but he should’ve introduced himself and talked to them. Tbh its probably just staged or a social experiment

Why are they so fucking rude? Jesus.

I'd do the same thing if a nigger sat his murderous ass anywhere near me, especially one I didn't know.

I like how the first girl casually tucks her purse in assuming the guys gonna steal it

Nah He was being weird just by sitting there. He still wouldve gotten rejected but he should’ve introduced himself and talked to them. Tbh its probably just staged or a social experiment
I do agree that he probably should have introduced himself but she did not need to be that rude to him.

Autism is a curse.

No foid is a lesbian around chad.

Just put yourself out there bro!

Why are foids so entitled they can do fuck all and they expect to be approached

dude seems like a giga autist, that's probably his way of making friends

dude seems like a giga autist, that's probably his way of making friends
That's what I was thinking too.

I think if he was more NT he would have gotten the hint.

I feel bad for him because he's just tryna talk to people. I'd glady be his friend cuz he seems cool

You don't just sit next to a group of foids and start talking to them. I can see why they found him creepy, but he also seems autistic so i think he didn't know how it was creepy. But they didn't have to be mean to him and fucking record him. Poor guy

You don't just sit next to a group of foids and start talking to them. I can see why they found him creepy, but he also seems autistic so i think he didn't know how it was creepy. But they didn't have to be mean to him and fucking record him. Poor guy
Yup talking to people is so creepy

Imo he wasn't being creepy at all. Maybe randomly sitting near a group of friends is a little weird?

But I don't think he was being creepy at all.

What do you guys think?
He wouldn’t be labeled a creep if he was Tyrone

Ikr that’s humiliation

That's what I was thinking too.

I think if he was more NT he would have gotten the hint.

I feel bad for him because he's just tryna talk to people. I'd glady be his friend cuz he seems cool
If he was more NT he wouldn't have done this at all