Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Blackcel pushes noodlewhore infront of a train. Why blacks hate rice so much?

A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★
10% - race baiting
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/nyregion/woman-pushed-on-train-death.html

Newsflash she's dead. I have a question for all my blackcels, why do yall hate rice people soo much? It's like whenever i hear about an asian being attacked, its 90% of the time a black guy whos the attacker. Not even white, hispanic people hate rice people this much. Is it because asians are racist towards blacks in asia. Or Theyre more successfull than y'all in the US. Or is it because they started covid ?

Around blacks never relax.
Too many people make this mistake.

They dont hate anyone they are just naturally very violent that's why if you see nigger avoid those apes at all cost.

I'm glad I'm sandnigger with high paranoia and aggressive tendencies.
I'm a manlet but I consider everyone a threat so that serves me well to not trust anyone and to always expect the worst out of people.
White people and Asian people in general are too slow to react and that cost them a lot when confronted with savage niggers, but contributes to a more calm society.
Being an incel, I wish I could have at least been a high IQ ricecel.

American Black culture is incredibly racist in general due to Blacks having a pass for being racist. General racism includes being racist to Asians, and once you factor in existing elevated poverty and criminal rates, and Asians not being known for their gunslinging experience, well, it's pretty obvious in hindsight.

Just look up any discussion about Asian people on a Black website. You'll be blown away by how fast they are to justify mistreatment of Asians.

Last edited:
Blacks have been playing the knockout game on white people for years. Asians are even more timid and weak so they are an even better target for this shit. Still though I swear with the knockout game it was not on this level- blacks are murdering rices so commonly now not even just punching them but actually stabbing them and shit.

Maybe it's something to do with asians being a "model minority" and these blacks are feeling an inferiority complex?

asians are just too beta to defend themselves
ppl think they are all bruce lee

Blacks have been playing the knockout game on white people for years. Asians are even more timid and weak so they are an even better target for this shit. Still though I swear with the knockout game it was not on this level- blacks are murdering rices so commonly now not even just punching them but actually stabbing them and shit.

Maybe it's something to do with asians being a "model minority" and these blacks are feeling an inferiority complex?

American Black culture is incredibly racist in general due to Blacks having a pass for being racist. General racism includes being racist to Asians, and once you factor in existing elevated poverty and criminal rates, and Asians not being known for their gunslinging experience, well, it's pretty obvious in hindsight.

Just look up any discussion about Asian people on a Black website. You'll be blown away by how fast they are to justify mistreatment of Asians.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/15/nyregion/woman-pushed-on-train-death.html

Newsflash she's dead. I have a question for all my blackcels, why do yall hate rice people soo much? It's like whenever i hear about an asian being attacked, its 90% of the time a black guy whos the attacker. Not even white, hispanic people hate rice people this much. Is it because asians are racist towards blacks in asia. Or Theyre more successfull than y'all in the US. Or is it because they started covid ?
Wtf does this have to do with Blackcels? I don't hate Asians.

Based nigger, they're welcome to kill more noodles just don't attack ricebros :smonk:

blackcels are mostly timid autist not thugmaxxed retards:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: if they wre this low inhib they could get a white foid

Wtf does this have to do with Blackcels? I don't hate Asians.

His interpretation of societal trends is that Blacks hate Asians. This trend has much to do with poverty and the "Divide-Conquer" tactics of White Nationalist Normies(Liberals/Conservatives).

LGBT

If the "context" seems unclear, listen to this recording(Same Day):

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

(2019_06_26_17_58_57)

There's a lot of homelessness that roam around cities like NYC, a lot of them also suffer from metal illness. I saw a video about this accident a while back and they stated that the guy who pushed her was homeless and you can tell that he was seemingly mentally ill. He had also committed three similar crimes apparently, so this might of been an isolated thing, but it also depends on if his past three victims were Asian as well. But I can't deny it , there's always been a lot of animosity between blacks and asians, especially in America. I honestly feel like black and asian culture are on two sides of the same coin, we tend to be ignorant to our similarities because we pay too much attention to our difference.

This is why I stand nowhere near the train tracks. Legit paranoid about this shit happening to me. :feelsPop:

Because during BLM, people were talking about how Asians are racist. Also another reason is the model minority myth.

This is why I stand nowhere near the train tracks. Legit paranoid about this shit happening to me. :feelsPop:
Because during BLM, people were talking about how Asians are racist. Also another reason is the model minority myth.
They dont hate anyone they are just naturally very violent that's why if you see nigger avoid those apes at all cost.

What makes Blacks randomly violent? Is it personality or enviroment.

What makes Blacks randomly violent? Is it personality or enviroment.
Bit of both.

I think had American Blacks asked for reparations in the 1990s they’d be slightly better off as a community.

[UWSL]Now (2020s) White Americans have realized they will lose their country to Hispanics and Asian immigrants and are extra defensive about identity politics.[/UWSL]

they have to take out their pent-up rage on someone because of them being homo erectus

Homoerectusssss

[UWSL] White Americans have realized they will lose their country to Hispanics and Asian immigrants and are extra defensive about identity politics.[/UWSL]
The land was never theirs to begin with

Bit of both.

I think had American Blacks asked for reparations in the 1990s they’d be slightly better off as a community.

[UWSL]Now (2020s) White Americans have realized they will lose their country to Hispanics and Asian immigrants and are extra defensive about identity politics.[/UWSL]
No, they should move on from slavery.
That resentment from zoomers who never knew the cottonfields is what creates white supremacist en masse because they are not responsible for the past and are tired of being called racist white cis on and on...
No reparations, if other cultures kept asking for reparations it would never end.
History should move on.
They are actually the one who have to prove themselves as decent human beings that shouldn't just be genocided.

There's a lot of homelessness that roam around cities like NYC, a lot of them also suffer from metal illness. I saw a video about this accident a while back and they stated that the guy who pushed her was homeless and you can tell that he was seemingly mentally ill. He had also committed three similar crimes apparently
America as a whole has high incarceration rates, but liberal cities have swung the pendulum too far towards being incredibly soft on crime. They treat criminals as VIPs and hang law-abiding victims out to dry. Their DAs (Bragg NYC, Boudin SF) are finally getting some criticism these days. They won't jail anyone, not even the worst repeat offenders.
I honestly feel like black and asian culture are on two sides of the same coin, we tend to be ignorant to our similarities because we pay too much attention to our difference.
The way I see it, in broad strokes, Asians successfully executed the playbook of Booker T. Washington of being quiet and economically successful while Blacks rejected him to pursue the MLK strategy of being loud and calling out injustice. Neither strategy was able to be executed by the other (Whites simply destroyed affluent Blacks by force, and there weren't enough Asians to make civil rights work), and neither strategy produced whole, successful results (Blacks today have no economics, and Asians today have no representation).

Last edited:
Blackcels hate everyone because the Jews lied to them.

End of the day Jews are powerful but they're not miracle workers, polished dog shit unfortunately is still dog shit.

No one will cry for some random foid that died
Actually we will rejoice but more people will miss her or act like they do than when we die.
We never win.

The land was never theirs to begin with
But they are the majority so it’s seen as their land tbh. I don’t really agree with it but it is what it is.

But they are the majority so it’s seen as their land tbh. I don’t really agree with it but it is what it is.
I guess they shouldn't have brought blacks and other minorities here.

American Black culture is incredibly racist in general due to Blacks having a pass for being racist.
Must be nice to be a nigger in muttland with all these privileges they get.

Must be nice to be a nigger in muttland with all these privileges they get.
Idk Why White Liberals are so weird when it comes to this, why do they reward bad behavior from Black people?

To answer OP question. Their numbers have always been around 12-14% of the US population.

You may perceive their numbers are bigger than this as AAs are concentrated in cities. I think this combined with poverty explains it. Being poor in an inner city in America is a recipe for disaster.

They also carry higher levels of the MAO-A warrior gene.

0104F689 8E45 4976 AA31 C4C624EBCE93

Last edited:
Idk Why White Liberals are so weird when it comes to this, why do they reward bad behavior from Black people?
Probably due to white guilt and make sure them blacks get their reparations and shieet. Giving a pass to bad behavior may also count as reparations.

not my problem lol. That's what she gets for relaxing; when will they ever learn?:lul:

Probably due to white guilt and make sure them blacks get their reparations and shieet. Giving a pass to bad behavior may also count as reparations.
Yeah that concerns me, I hate both Liberals and Conservatives tbh

It's because Asians are the most racist towards blacks, for good reason tbh. If you act hood/ratchet it's warranted. Instead of accepting that most won't tolerate or respect that before they throw a fit. On the flip side, if you're a reasonable adult you'll be fine. As a black guy myself, I have many Asian friends. Not being a hood goon might play a part in that (obviously).

The reason is media worships chinks but hates on blacks. They see this and get angry. This is also why I hate chinks. Sands are hated by the media but chinks are worshiped. And the reason is China is powerful now and Jews are afraid of it.

good riddance. some sexhaver will mis his sex tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back