Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackcel living in China

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Do you think he should gymmaxx or no?

if hes tall he'll be alright

at least noodles don't fuck other animals than dogs

what would compel a nigger to move to a extremely xenophobic country like china

Why do Blacks help the economies of foreign nations but never help black nations?

He's supposed to be white to move over there:feelskek:

Last edited:
Why do Blacks help the economies of foreign nations but never help black nations?
Low IQ. Black nations don't exist. They are forced nations created by colonial Jews. Tribes exist not nation.

i know ,your asking to get mocked and humiliated.These niggers are too low inhib ,i need some of that delusional self confidence

It's crazy how life for ricecels in the west in just the most brutal fucking things to behold, but ricepeople are also some of the most hateful/racist towards foreigners when in their native lands.

It's crazy how life for ricecels in the west in just the most brutal fucking things to behold, but ricepeople are also some of the most hateful/racist towards foreigners when in their native lands.
All people racist, it's a common knowledge.

China is racist but does put people of color and wahmen in chinese owned games to appeal to western audiences.

Kek commie China is one of the most racist countries in the world
*ethnic cleansing intensifies*
China is racist but does put people of color and wahmen in chinese owned games to appeal to western audiences.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

why would anyone move to china? ecspecially someone of a darker skin decent

i know ,your asking to get mocked and humiliated.These niggers are too low inhib ,i need some of that delusional self confidence
tbh

if I were black and wanted to go to asia I'd rather go to a more black-friendly country, like Japan, not shitholes like china