Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcel life is worth 10 years[pussy pass]

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-

Amber Guyger gets 10-year murder sentence for fatally shooting Botham Jean

For anyone that doesn't know this, this police officer walked into the wrong house, thought it was her own and shot an innocent black man.
got 10 fucking years lmao. If it was the opposite he would have gotten 300 years
People thought she was gonna get fucked, "no pussy pass for you" hahah what a fucking cope, of course she's gonna get a pussy pass

The cop should sit on electric chair

The cop should sit on electric chair
Instead she'll be sitting on Chad prison guard's dick and later be freed in 5 years or sooner, clown world

Blacks are considered a protected species, surprised it's only 10.

Blacks are considered a protected species, surprised it's only 10.
I'm surprised she was convicted, women killing a man? Is that even a crime in america?

And after those years in prison her position in life would still be better than mine.
Amazing.

She will be out in less than 5 years

how does this stupid cunt only get 10 wtf.

what a way to go for that black man, surely this whole world is a joke.

LMAO. You can get 10 years for being caught with weed.

I expected her to get a life sentence. 10 years is too little for invading and murdering a man in his own house.
If it was a man he would get a life sentence or the death sentence.

Only in today's degenerate West, white foids are able to kill a man in cold blood and walk away saying: "Tee hee, seems like I've mistaken the house, tee hee".

Bitch are you retarded? How you mistake your own house? Are the furniture the same? The smell is the same? The key is the same? How did she even got in?

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Besides, why would you shoot him without any fkin warning? This is one trigger happy racist cunt.

I expected her to get a life sentence. 10 years is too little for invading and murdering a man in his own house.
If it was a man he would get a life sentence or the death sentence.
The judge was a foid, who even hugged the piece of shit after the sentencing.
Only in today's degenerate West, white foids are able to kill a man in cold blood and walk away saying: "Tee hee, seems like I've mistaken the house, tee hee".
White foids are treated like gods in the west, they are the most protected, pampered, coddled group in the entire world, they can literally do no wrong.

Even the man's brother hugged the bitch (The killer of his own brother).
The key is the same? How did she even got in?
It was because the locking mechanism on his door wasn't working correctly meaning she was able to enter with her key. Bad luck tbh

Walking into the wrong house lol.

How do you walk in the wrong house? Wtf?

He wasn't a Blackcel, he was good looking. She should have been locked up for life though.

Are they going to have black lives matter protests or is that only when men kill blacks?

10 years is ok for homicide without intent.

For anyone that doesn't know this, this police officer walked into the wrong house, thought it was her own and shot an innocent black man.
got 10 fucking years lmao. If it was the opposite he would have gotten 300 years
People thought she was gonna get fucked, "no pussy pass for you" hahah what a fucking cope, of course she's gonna get a pussy pass
While the sentencing was bullshit, he was not a blackcel. He had several female friends, including a white stacy. Normies killing normies.

Is that a HARD 10 years or can she get out early? Like in 5 years.

My God, that is sickening.
The killer is being consoled by the judge and the brother of the victim?? I am nauseous, this kind of twisted shit is disturbing for me.

I expected the family of the man to take revenge, but they are in it too? I hope the collapse comes soon, I feel like we are in an alternate reality or something. I am starting to not believe in any news anymore, this is too sickening.
Black men, like the rest of society, worship white women. Especially white stacy's. Most men are cucks that deserve everything that happens.

Not only have we given women the vote, but guns too. Just lol. We literally want to fuck ourselves over.

LOL i hope another chimpout riot happens in a black city like chicago or baltimore.

I would literally come back from hell to curse my family forever if they hugged a foid who shot me in the face while I was sitting on my couch eating ice cream.

I would want my brother to bite her fucking nose off if she walked up for a hug, not COMFORT her.

This guy's family failed him. All they had to do was not comfort his murderer.

How the fuck do you walk into the wrong house?

Awareness not even once

Without intent? she walked into the wrong house and shot and innocent guy eating fucking ice cream
Yes, she did not plan to kill him because some beef between them. She entered by mistake, a very negligent and bad one, to the wrong house.

yeah she just *accidentally* walked into his house lol.only retarded cucks would believe such a stupid story

Instead she'll be sitting on Chad prison guard's dick and later be freed in 5 years or sooner, clown world
I think it is very accurate prediction, tbh.

How low iq you have to be to enter in someone else house thinking it's yours lmao.

She's a murderer! She should be frying in the electric chair! Fucking foids get away with everything. Hope she gets raped in prison!