Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcel goes axe wielding in Mcdonalds due to rejection

Niggers being aggressive, nothing new

"axe-wielding madman runs amok in NYC McDonald's - and nobody was Lovin' It"

LMFAO

I guess stacy wasnt loving it

Why do they call it 'rejection'? Why not just call it rejection, why the quotation marks?

Here's Johnny!

Why do they call it 'rejection'? Why not just call it rejection, why the quotation marks?
Bc the find the idea of a subhuman like him approaching a thin Becky so disgusting that they can't imagine he would get her number, so a rejection is so obvious he shouldn't even bothered.

bbc theory debunked

Based as hell

There is no other race of men as aggressive as black males.

In under so many circumstances and settings, you can expect some aggressive behavior or straight up violence. That is why there is that stereotype of them and the saying to not relax.

No other race of men responds to rejection the way that black men do. Black men get very aggressive when they get rejected. A lot are already self hating enough and getting rejected hurts their fragile masculinity as well as reminds them of their blackness.

Not all black men, but enough so that people notice and dislike. Way too many grown black men have the mentality of a middle schooler. Having a chip on their shoulder. Driving aggressive, tailgating, littering, knocking up their women or women in general and leaving (which causes massive major issues for society), crime, violence, can't hold onto a job, poor performance in failing schools, dishonesty, etc...

That is why home prices are so high all over liberal states and segregation/race wealth inequality so high. Its white people acknowledging the tendency of black men, not wanting their daughters to date/marry them, and doing whatever they possibly can to push black people out through zoning. Affordable housing is not built because of these white people. This causes homelessness to poor whites and especially to blacks in general.

Last edited:
Niggers being aggressive, nothing new

w/e they take their falsely boosted smv for granted, the day foids stop being toilets for them will be a good day. ofc I don't mind a cool ass nigga getting foids, but retarded subhumans getting foids especially cumskin sluts is so infuriating :reeeeee::reeeeee:

mofos don't even know the struggles of curry/rice

I saw their smv go from bottom of the barrel to nearly the top thanks to globohomo retardation

Jason Vorhees maxxing

Waiting for axe abolishment movement.

He's so deranged he isn't even reacting to getting punched in the back of the head. But yes, I'm always wary around nig-nogs, I've found I can't have a normal, human conversation with most of them. They only think through their low-inhib filter, so naturally, violence and opportunism are always at the back of their minds.