Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcel gleefully takes out violent fat femoid with chair despite inceltears white knights blocking him

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
http://www.miscopy.com/wp-content/u...t-man-face-cane-man-feed-woman-chair.mp4?id=0

:)

I will sleep well tonight.

"A privileged, fat woman tried to stab a man in the face with a cane, and actually did stab him in the face. After such nasty attack, the man had every right to defend himself, but was hindered by a pack of pathetic, mangina itching white knights.

His persistence however in the end paid off as he took the fatty down with a chair, and then fed her the chair by accurately side arming it into her flabby mug like a boss. She ate that chair like she eats the extra large fries – to naptime."

Last edited:
This made my day. Thank you!

Documentary narrator voice

"And here we see the gorillas in their natural habitat, going about their usual activites of making loud noises and then aggravating each other"

Keisha keisha lmao, btfo'd

Lmao at all those pathetic whiteknights, that being said, this made my day.

I fucking HATE white knights holy shit.

ive seen this shit before i clapped so hard amazing life fuel.
latest

she knocked over that motorbike by just touching it

Lifefuel like this is necessary daily. I need this to keep it all up.

Cringe i hope she died and the numales got aids

Hope her neck broke lmao

Goes to show that there is no justice in this rotten world. Those whiteknights should be executed.

White knights don’t care about right or wrong, just as long as it has a pussy. Pathetic

Love it. Good ol bestgore

Watched 3 times, got belly laughs. 10/10

I legit was getting mad at the white knights standing there with their arms out, looking all retarded. It's also comical the way white knights are always nowhere to be found when a female is assaulting a man, yet you could add a cartoon sound effect to how fast they show up when the male retaliates.

That said, the payoff was indeed lifefuel (it's suifuel though the way ugly fat females still have an army of white knights).

Documentary narrator voice

"And here we see the gorillas in their natural habitat, going about their usual activites of making loud noises and then aggravating each other"
I would like to dip you in petrol and set you on fire

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back