Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackcel gets publicly friendzoned by deformed 0/10 monstrosity

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
The guy is far from attractive, but at least he's human. Yet still not enough for her. JUGGERNAUT LAW CONFIRMED
Itneverevenbegan

makeupartistgorda:feelsrope:

that monstrosity bitch is probably fire from behind though

Fatcels are volcels. If he lost weight he might have been able to get a decent girlfriend.

Just juggernaut effect my shit up. I bet she actually thinks she's pretty - she let those virtue signalling cunts boost her ego.

I don't really think the guy was interested by the girl in question, he are with her probably for the 'fame' or he have grow with her or he have mercy

I wouldn't call him human but still gorilla>zombie

He's obviously not thug enough.

That's fucked

Brutal. A man who treats her right and not like a monster, disregarded.

Brutal. A man who treats her right and not like a monster, disregarded.
Evidence all femoids are the same, fuck even the deformed ones.

Going through the instagram posts tells me that they are actually together. I dont know why she is writing the whole best friend shit

That thing legit should have roped years ago...i'd legit feel sick to the stomache if i had to be anywhere near it. Its like a creature out of a video game that you have to kill

A wild weepingbell appeared!

Weepinbell AG anime

guy should lose weight tbh

That bitch looks like a cartoon character but I can't remember the name, anybody else know?

Jesus fucking christ. I hate the time I live in.

Brutal Blackpill moment.

Holy fuck this is new level of blackpill i mean I know one neckbeard virgin that got friend-zoned by a midget but how in the hell do you get friend-zoned by THAT?