Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcel cope with potatoes they should eat crab

They eat that shit instead of crabs legs

I don't eat potatoes or crabs.

Filthy fucking niggers

sitting on the floor eating with their hands like the KANGZ they are

this video is an atomic level blackpill for us blackcels. no matter what we do, this is the image that is burned into women's (specifically non black women) minds. no matter how "civilized" we act, no matter how many jobs and qualifications we have, no matter if we dress nice, or smell good or any shit like that, in the womans mind we are still that low, filthy, uncivilized subhuman. and the women who do date us do it because it's "taboo", or they have daddy issues and are trying to make thier father mad. if they choose to marry they will be considered outcast and look downed a upon by their fellow race. we are so low value that even Tyrone can barely get a landwhale. it is over and never ever begun for us blackcels:fuk:

crab meat has 19g of protein nice

this video is an atomic level blackpill for us blackcels. no matter what we do, this is the image that is burned into women's (specifically non black women) minds. no matter how "civilized" we act, no matter how many jobs and qualifications we have, no matter if we dress nice, or smell good or any shit like that, in the womans mind we are still that low, filthy, uncivilized subhuman. and the women who do date us do it because it's "taboo", or they have daddy issues and are trying to make thier father mad. if they choose to marry they will be considered outcast and look downed a upon by their fellow race. we are so low value that even Tyrone can barely get a landwhale. it is over and never ever begun for us blackcels:fuk:
Didn’t begin for curry also

The white corn porridge thing that they're eating is sublime. You've never lived if you haven't ate that before. In fact, my mother is making that tonight for dinner :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
The white corn porridge thing that they're eating is sublime. You've never lived if you haven't ate that before. In fact, my mother is making that tonight for dinner :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
It looks tasty but not hygienic. They should at least use plates and forks/spoons. They could get sick from eating on the ground where there is sand/dirt/mud.

They eat that shit instead of crabs legs
I saw delicious crab legs at the grocery store this week. I think I will buy some to eat next time I go.

It's not fucking potato or white corn porridge. It's a typical African cuisine called Fufu.
There's many ways of doing it but my mom does it with white maize meal (corn). We don't even call it Fufu. We call it Pap or Sadza, actually.

It looks tasty but not hygienic. They should at least use plates and forks/spoons. They could get sick from eating on the ground where there is sand/dirt/mud.
I can imagine so

It never even began for nigcels. We are only seen as comedic relief

I bet that tastes better than anything a non-seasoning ass cave demon could concoct even with the best equipment and tools.

And they all look healthy. Bet u theres no caucusoid soybean or estrogenic bullshit in there

They are not blackcels

I bet that tastes better than anything a non-seasoning ass cave demon could concoct even with the best equipment and tools.
"wypipo dont seazun their food" cope more. The vast majority of michelin star chefs are white. Your attempts at making literal ape people look superior are truly pathetic

"wypipo dont seazun their food" cope more. The vast majority of michelin star chefs are white. Your attempts at making literal ape people look superior are truly pathetic

And who decides who gets a ((("Michelin Star"))). Caucuskike tastebuds. Random poor asians have Michelin stars. And they be having rats in they food. It's arbitrary caucuskike bullshit. Y'all just slap arbitrary accolades onto things and pretend it's the end all be all.

Last edited:

I'll take melanated food ANYDAY over your Bitchalin star

And who decides who gets a ((("Michelin Star"))). Caucuskike tastebuds. Random poor asians have Michelin stars. And they be having rats in they food. It's arbitrary caucuskike bullshit. Y'all just slap arbitrary accolades onto things and pretend it's the end all be all.
You either have no idea what you're talking about or you're delusional. Either way you're coping big time

What about eating insects? (((WEF))) keeps saying that Africans eat bugs and we should all do the same.