Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackcel caught trying to fuck washing machine

I have to admit the aluminum foil comment was the cherry on top :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm surprised this jacked nigga has to resort to fuckin washing machines. I don't think he has a legit sexual attraction to the machines the way come car fetishists fuck car tailpipes. It has more to do with ghetto creativity and not being able to afford proper sex toys at a young age. He wanted to take advantage and dryhump a dryer vibrating.

Last edited:
Imagine catching your son doing this and uploading this online for everybody to see. After he kills himself she will blame the school, the president or the senate because there aren't enough tools for mental health :fuk:

This has to be fake.. right?

Imagine catching your son doing this and uploading this online for everybody to see. After he kills himself she will blame the school, the president or the senate because there aren't enough tools for mental health :fuk:

This has to be fake.. right?
idk maybe. The guy sounds handicapped so he might just be low IQ enough for real to fuck a washing machine. and even if this is a skit, his dick was literally hard and touching the washing machine.

where the fuck do you stick your pp? I can fuck a wall just as much

where the fuck do you stick your pp? I can fuck a wall just as much
Probably at a diagonal angle pointing upwards. He is trying to get the washing machine vibrations to shake his dick.

idk maybe. The guy sounds handicapped so he might just be low IQ enough for real to fuck a washing machine. and even if this is a skit, his dick was literally hard and touching the washing machine.
:dafuckfeels:
Ngl situation is so bizarre it's hard to believe it's a skit... video looks old, hope nobody can identify him :feelswhat:

This is what happens to niggercels since not even hookers will to fuck them.

yo what the fuck is in his ass? :dafuckfeels:

I told you guys black guys will fuck ANYTHING.
Fat women, McChicken's, and now washing machines

what the lack of rotten fish does for a mf

A washing machine doesn't resemble a pussy in the slightest sense. It's not even fleshy, can't even feel any kind of friction

Another brutal washing machine pill
:feelsjuice:

what dirty laundry does to a nigga

There's a lot of car fuckers here in Brazil, but washing machine is a first.

@trying to ascend this is unironically why blacks have more sexon average.they literally fuck anything.

The state of lonely men in 2021.

I would have killed my mother on the spot if she was filming that shit, I'm not even kidding :feelskek:

low inhib as fuck
This is what happens to niggercels since not even hookers will to fuck them.
yo what the fuck is in his ass? :dafuckfeels:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this shit is disgusting LMAO

Many foids also love to sit on the washing machine while in full cycle because the ride sexually stimumate them.

Brutal washingmachinepill tho.

Kek the real black pill

she's making fun of her autistic son. that's messed up.

Dumbass should've locked the door

A washing machine doesn't resemble a pussy in the slightest sense. It's not even fleshy, can't even feel any kind of friction
Quoted.

Many foids also love to sit on the washing machine while in full cycle because the ride sexually stimumate them.

Brutal washingmachinepill tho.
Lol this shit is brootal. Just be washing machine pill. This shit made me laugh hard af

Lol this shit is brootal. Just be washing machine pill. This shit made me laugh hard af
They would rather have fun with the washing machine than fuck any of us.

The husbands are getting cucked every time their wives are doing laundry.

bro i feel bad for him his mom clearly embarasses him like this alot

I tried to fuck a hole in the wall so i'm not gonna go pointing fingers

If my mom sent this to internet I'd probably kill her. (In minecraft)

What lack of pussy does to a man. Everyone on comments are laughing at him. ERfuel. (In minecraft)

It's so fucking over for this guy that his own mother humiliates him.

Empathetic gender, btw.

The BBC is real, what's the required girth to fuck a washing machine tumbler, 20in ?

There was a user with an Avi that showed a sandniggercel fucking the exhaust of a car. I swear man ethnic males are some depraved sad fucks in the west.