Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackcel approaches 80 women and got rejected by them all

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
★★★★

This is what happens when you let redpill grifters get a hold on your mindset

Nigger= Homo Errectus = should be castreted

mogged again, if that lad is being rejected then there's no hope for most

He should've stopped after the first few times. Now everyone knows him as that one weirdo who keeps trying to pick up every girl in the gym

He should buy a ticket to Eastern Europe

Brootal and this nigga moggs me also more proof of foid hivemind because she rejected him because other foids rejected him which proves the chad spiral of fucking all foids and her friends are real

when i talked to NTs they said they never approach at the gym

800 is just a warm up

He's not bad looking. But he is "corny," i.e. not thugmaxxed, and he has a lisp. Also the gym is a shitty environment where your physique is worth the least it will ever be. You will be compared to roiders in the gym, you will be compared to twigs and fatties elsewhere.

He needs some speech therapy, a do-rag, to speak in the lower range of his voice, and to act a little more dangerous. Anyone else think he'd be a Tyronelite?

Haha, he found out that girls talk behind your back from the moment the first one notices you existing, and nothing is off limits. You talk to each of them once and now they're mouthing off to you about "now it's my turn." What are you supposed to say to that other than roast some aspect of her appearance? "Maybe if you didn't have that spare tire your turn would have been 2 weeks ago."

It's always the mid bitches who do this, too. I experienced this way back, it's always the 4-6 girls who are absolute cunts. They know they're second or third choice.

He's not bad looking. But he is "corny," i.e. not thugmaxxed, and he has a lisp. Also the gym is a shitty environment where your physique is worth the least it will ever be. You will be compared to roiders in the gym, you will be compared to twigs and fatties elsewhere.

He needs some speech therapy, a do-rag, to speak in the lower range of his voice, and to act a little more dangerous. Anyone else think he'd be a Tyronelite?
He has a decent physique. He benched 110 lb. dumbbells on his tiktok.

Thugmaxxing doesn’t work. Faking confidence and other personality traits will just seem “unnatural” if he doesn’t normally act that way. And he probably tried it already. Hes a redpiller

It's always the mid bitches who do this, too. I experienced this way back, it's always the 4-6 girls who are absolute cunts. They know they're second or third choice.
Absolutely. Average girls are meaner than Stacies 100%

He has a decent physique. He benched 110 lb. dumbbells on his tiktok.

Thugmaxxing doesn’t work. Faking confidence and other personality traits will just seem “unnatural” if he doesn’t normally act that way. And he probably tried it already. Hes a redpiller
Tupac is a self-described thugmaxxer. It absolutely works. Every black guy talks gangsta in private. The white kids I went to high school with freestyled in the town park, there's no way a black dude lacks this side of his persona.