Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black women would prefer White men if...

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
They didn't suffer from a low self esteem. Asian women know for sure that they can get White men. Black girls fear they can't. That is why Black women won't date outside their race as much as Asian women. They reject you first, so they won't get rejected themselves.

nOwGiQP.png

True. According to all of those statistics in sites like Cupid it shows that most black females do prefer white males.
Too bad I'm too aspie for that though...

Just LOL at black women having low self esteem. They have some of the highest (they are very delusional)

At least some foids semi understand our pain

Eh idk I went to a school that was like 50% black and the Lakeeshas would often talk about how white guys had small dicks.

However apparently the most successful marriages are WMBF according to stats I've seen.

Eh idk I went to a school that was like 50% black and the Lakeeshas would often talk about how white guys had small dicks.

However apparently the most successful marriages are WMBF according to stats I've seen.

So Lakeeshas are obsessed with white ducks?

So Lakeeshas are obsessed with white ducks?

I'd assume it's probably just another version of betabux; i.e. post-wall black women who are done with Tyrone's BS and finally realize that while a normie white man usually isn't as hung or as masculine as Tyrone, is a lot more stable and predictable.

They are least desirable women in dating surveys so its no wonder.

Just LOL at black women having low self esteem. They have some of the highest (they are very delusional)
i live around a lot of ghetto bitches and yeah i can confirm. idk if they are lying about how confident they are and deep down they think they are ugly

i live around a lot of ghetto bitches and yeah i can confirm. idk if they are lying about how confident they are and deep down they think they are ugly

Yup. Fake hair and all.

I almost never seen WMBF relationships unless the girl is one of those career feminist shitheads, which is like maybe 10% of them.

Come to think of it, ethnic "feminists" are always with whites despite always bashing them, which makes me consider feminism as some sort of white supremacy group to rival the KKK.