Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black women pissed at Giga Tyrone Michael B Jordan

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
http://thesource.com/2018/07/19/michael-b-jordan-yacht-party/

At a private yacht party he held, he only invited white girls. Supposedly not 1 black woman was invited.

It’s unclear whether or not the sisters were purposely excluded, but this is reportedly the second time that the Black Panther star has restricted his female company to caucasian only.
Jordan was spotted in a club in France and the security were allegedly keeping two Black girls out of his VIP section, which was filled with white women.

Last edited:
He’s the worlds leading tyrone.
Black foids are the currycels of women but somehow get more dick than any other race

He’s the worlds leading tyrone.
Black foids are the currycels of women but somehow get more dick than any other race
I thought white foids were the currycels of women???????

It’s a right of passage for statusmaxxed brothers

White woman is a niggas ultimate trophy

Love watching black women chimp out over shit like this.

wut? They’re the white guys of women
Black guys are like the asian women of men. Just like Asian foids will leap over 1000 Asian guys for 1 white man, especially if he's a Chad.... black men do the same thing for a Stacy...will leap over 1000 black foids for 1 Stacy.

I think black foids pitched a fit because Tiger Woods only dealt with Stacie's.

Lol damn. Black femails won't even date incels but are bitter when chad doesn't want them.

why would he settle for some nigger whores when every white female drools over his bbc. its insane how jealous and unaware monkey whores can be

why would he settle for some nigger whores when every white female drools over his bbc. its insane how jealous and unaware monkey whores can be
It would be like a Stacy Asian foid who could have her pick of white Chad's settling for a Asian guy

It would be like a Stacy Asian foid who could have her pick of white Chad's settling for a Asian guy
pretty much i guess. this world is fucked

This pisses me off that a thug has such power

Black females are the least attractive so I could see that

This pisses me off that a thug has such power
He’s not a thug. He watches anime and his parents live with him lmao

The thugs tend to be rappers. Actors are drama kids. A thug actor is extremely rare

Black females are the least attractive so I could see that

maybe on average, but there are some mixed girls out there that blow most white girls out of the water.

would most high status black guys go for a white girl 7 over a black girl 9? seems like it to me.

He’s not a thug. He watches anime and his parents live with him lmao

The thugs tend to be rappers. Actors are drama kids. A thug actor is extremely rare
50 cent is actually a pretty good actor.
maybe on average, but there are some mixed girls out there that blow most white girls out of the water.

would most high status black guys go for a white girl 7 over a black girl 9? seems like it to me.
IMO, the only girls that can compete with a legit white Stacy is a mixed B/W Stacy. There was this mixed Stacy where I used to work that could challenge many white Stacie's. Her father was a military Tyrone and her mom was a German Stacy that he met while he was stationed in Germany.

Last edited:
Him, Ice Cube, Ludacris and the like don’t count. They started off as rappers and went into acting
Career actors are not nearly as hood as rappers.
A lot of black A/B list actors grew up as good boys or middle class. Even if they play hood roles. Denzel won an Oscar for playing a thug but do you imagine him acting like that in his day to day life?

Being white moves a foid up by at least 2 points in the mind of a black man

LOL why??
Because these would be the same chicks that would clown him and never giving him the time of day of it be wasn't rich or attractive.

Being white moves a foid up by at least 2 points in the mind of a black man

this is incredibly true. i get a bit triggered when i see a fat unattractive white foid with a relatively handsome black man. i have to wonder if the black man has no self respect, or if he just really likes white women... maybe a bit of both?

this is incredibly true. i get a bit triggered when i see a fat unattractive white foid with a relatively handsome black man. i have to wonder if the black man has no self respect, or if he just really likes white women... maybe a bit of both?
Whenever you hear JBW, just know that it applies to both genders and the magic behind all of it is status, both real and perceived

Because these would be the same chicks that would clown him and never giving him the time of day of it be wasn't rich or attractive.
Good answer
I doubt that the foids on his yacht were fat or unattractive

Michael b Jordan gets Staceys, but your average black dude would rather fuck a white landwhale than a black video vixen tbh

Giga Tyrone... :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelskek:

they really like white women but feel they can't do any better so they settle for fatties. Plus they are a bit more submissive than black women.

Why are they so shocked

Black women look like shit

Giga Tyrone? Lol no.. He's not that big and seems to be nerdy. Tyrone-lite imo.

This. I am taller than him. A giga Tyrone would be Mario Balotelli.

IMO, the only girls that can compete with a legit white Stacy is a mixed B/W Stacy. There was this mixed Stacy where I used to work that could challenge many white Stacie's. Her father was a military Tyrone and her mom was a German Stacy that he met while he was stationed in Germany.

This. Ethnics/Blacks have shitty facial features, but the half white mixes often get the good genes. White facial features + dark skin is the best combo IMHO.

I wouldn't take any white Stacy over Nabilla Benattia.

Nabilla danse a coachella et tombe a l eau c est tres drole

Last edited:
Being african American myself, i would've done the same thing. Black bitches probably would've ended up fighting and fucking up the party with some obnoxious bullshit. Whats up with the racist incels tho? Shit aint cool .

His money and status bumps him up to Giga Tyrone as he is the world's leading Tyrone....in competition with Jeremy Meeks even.

I wish I was famous pout*

I always see it too, the last time I went outside (A month ago lul) I saw what was probably a 8/10 negroid with a mayo landwhale. As someone has already said in this thread, black men are like the noodle whores of males, just like the noodle whore would choose a white normie over an asian chad, most black men would choose a white landwhale over almost all black women.

Last edited:
Almost anyone would have done the same thing if they were in his place. Who would want negress sheboon monkeys chimping out all over the place.